Wanted - F1 cars

Hey. Looking for F1 cars, in good condition. Thinking of starting a collection and wonder what's out there. Cheers. 

15 minutes ago, Moonraker1 said:

Hi there's a guy selling off his F1 collection on eBay and the link below is the first one to go. He says in the description to ask if you are looking for anything particular so it sounds like he has a few!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/233513630224

Hey thanks.

I have a 58213: Ferrari F310b. New and unpainted I think, including box, partially assembled. Is missing two wheels I think and maybe one or two more parts. Is that of interest?

Yep, sounds interesting. Could you dig it out?

Hi Hairy Jon, I have a few of the early Tamiya F1 (typically the Ligier Matra and Ferrari 312T3 cars I'm currently in the process of going to/ getting rid of to cut down the size of my collection!, I have various things, from incomplete but mostly there projects, to boxed up parts etc. Or if you want a completed kit I'm sure I can find a boxed Good Condition example of each. Let me know if you are interested, Thanks Barry

1 minute ago, bjmulford said:

Hi Hairy Jon, I have a few of the early Tamiya F1 (typically the Ligier Matra and Ferrari 312T3 cars I'm currently in the process of going to/ getting rid of to cut down the size of my collection!, I have various things, from incomplete but mostly there projects, to boxed up parts etc. Or if you want a completed kit I'm sure I can find a boxed Good Condition example of each. Let me know if you are interested, Thanks Barry

Hey thanks. At the moment l'm only really looking at the more modern chassis. Will keep it in mind though. Cheers. 

1 hour ago, bjmulford said:

Hi Barry, i would be interested in some of your older stuff. Let me know what you have.

J

2 hours ago, junkmunki said:

Hi Barry, i would be interested in some of your older stuff. Let me know what you have.

J

Will do Junkmunki, I'll try and have a look later & catalogue what ive got, thanks B