KEV THE REV

Wanted Wild One / FAV body shell and other parts

Has anyone got a Wild One / FAV body , just the main part - used / broken is fine , and a pair of used front wheels and one front tyre . Buy or trade for w.h.y - UK . Thanks

I have some Wild One / FAV parts but I'll need photo's to help identify what's what - can you get me a picture and I'll have a look for you?

On 3/14/2020 at 9:06 PM, KEV THE REV said:

Has anyone got a Wild One / FAV body , just the main part - used / broken is fine , and a pair of used front wheels and one front tyre . Buy or trade for w.h.y - UK . Thanks

I have a spare old stock wild one body and decal set if you are interested. Its not the box set, this is just the shel and decals in a bag, so not expensive.

J

14 hours ago, KEV THE REV said:

Change to wanted parts list ;)

Big thanks to Chris for the roll bar tube

I will be sending this out on Monday fella, sorry for the delay. It's been on my desk all week :unsure:

I got my fav body, driver and other fav bits just brand new off eBay when I built my wild one 

most bits available 

JJ

• Thanks 1

On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2020 at 10:06 PM, KEV THE REV said:

Hi KEV, are you still searching these parts?