Sign in to follow this  
smirk-racing

GF-01 chassis width vs WR-02CB

Hi all,

Does anyone own both the GF-01 and the WR-02CB chassis? If so, any chance you could post a pic of the bottoms of both chassis showing the width of the arms? Could you measure the hex to hex distance?

I am pretty sure the WR-02CB chassis is wider, but I'm trying to figure out exactly how much (I believe the arms and dogbones would be a direct swap from one chassis to the other).

Thanks!

7 hours ago, smirk-racing said:

Hi all,

Does anyone own both the GF-01 and the WR-02CB chassis? If so, any chance you could post a pic of the bottoms of both chassis showing the width of the arms? Could you measure the hex to hex distance?

I am pretty sure the WR-02CB chassis is wider, but I'm trying to figure out exactly how much (I believe the arms and dogbones would be a direct swap from one chassis to the other).

Thanks!

The CB Comical arms are wider by around 8mm per side. It's all compatible eith the GF01. Just install the upper and lower arms all round. You need the longer 51216 driveshafts but everything else is a direct swap. Cheapest way to get all thr comical arms is to buy the green L/N parts as they have all the parts on one sprue. Otherwise you have to buy two lots of N parts i think. 

• Like 1

My showroom dynahead showcases this!

You also need extra o rings for both ends of the driveshaft