netsmithUK

Free Subscriptions to Tamiyaclub.com to fill the time...

I dont need one for free,  but I want to say i think it's fantastic that you even thought to do this for people. 

• Like 5

@makya thanks - feels a very small gesture in the grand scheme of things but every bit helps a little bit - hope to do more later. Have to say its only thanks to the current paying subscribers that I'm able to offer these free accounts as they are effectively covering the costs for them. :D

• Like 8

This has renewed my love for tamiya and got alot to catch up on . Got lot's to add to my new free subscribtion .

So thanks again netsmithUK ( Chris ) . This is a wonderful throught and a boost for TC . I'm sure more will be

using TC & the forums , IN the coming days/weeks . As most countrys are going to be locked down . So we 

will have alot of time on our hands , almost our rc dream having the time .  Thank you . 

• Like 2

Can't seem to log in on main site. Did a password reset, then it says

"

That email/password combination is not valid. Please use the password reset service to validate your email.

SIGN IN"

If there is anything left, I would love to have one. Same Username please.

Thank you very much.

ernieks

Sorry all gone for now - maybe more later.

@wolfdogstinkus what message does it say on screen when you clcik the reset link? Also do you get the email? If so what do you see on screen when you click the reset link?

Cheers

Chris

8 hours ago, netsmithUK said:

Sorry all gone for now - maybe more later.

@wolfdogstinkus what message does it say on screen when you clcik the reset link? Also do you get the email? If so what do you see on screen when you click the reset link?

Cheers

Chris

Thanks for the reply, ignore me, I don't know what I was doing wrong, but I am in now.

I'll get some content loaded over the weekend.

On 3/18/2020 at 6:55 AM, netsmithUK said:

Lucasan and Wolfdogdtinkus. - both done

Thank you!

I'd absolutely love one  - if there is a ROUND 2????:D

More free subscriptions...

Decided to hand out some more but in a slightly different way. Each current subscriber (apart from the free ones) has the ability to hand a place out free. They should have just got an email about how to do it. So if you know a current subscriber then maybe give them a gentle nudge 1f609.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Nudge nudge! :D 

(But only if there aren't any other deserving cases.)

2 hours ago, netsmithUK said:

More free subscriptions...

Decided to hand out some more but in a slightly different way. Each current subscriber (apart from the free ones) has the ability to hand a place out free. They should have just got an email about how to do it. So if you know a current subscriber then maybe give them a gentle nudge 1f609.png

Hi Chris, the link doesnt seem to have appeared in my profile? Am I looking in the wrong place, I'm looking at the Club main site not the Forum?

Sorry not sure what you are asking? You don’t see any link on your own profile you see it on every other members profile who is not a subscriber

1 hour ago, netsmithUK said:

Sorry not sure what you are asking? You don’t see any link on your own profile you see it on every other members profile who is not a subscriber

Just got my brain in gear sorry!!!!! Dear all if there are any NHS workers out there that would like a subscription send me a PM. First come first served

Sorry also anybody whose income has been wiped out by this virus. I’m lucky being a key worker I’m being paid I know a lot of you out there are already suffering big time

How will we know if we've been blessed by a subscriber ?

Someone please bless @Snappy1 I wanna see his stuff !  :D

• Like 2