netsmithUK

Free Subscriptions to Tamiyaclub.com to fill the time...

1 hour ago, netsmithUK said:

you may need to log out and back in again. If there is a problem just post a link to your profile page and I'll take a look

Chris I have logged in and  out twice, Heres the link to my profile https://www.tamiyaclub.com/member.asp?id=4379

Once again cheers buddy

there are still subscribers out there with free subscriptions to give away. Best place to ask is here on our facebook page

Chris

Im afraid it doesn't look like any one has donated to you yet @bugged - last gift was from Nobbi1977 ---> ChrisRx718 - S: 4/12/2020.

Who/when do you think someone gifted you a subscription?

On 5/16/2020 at 2:01 PM, netsmithUK said:

there are still subscribers out there with free subscriptions to give away. Best place to ask is here on our facebook page

Chris

is this still avail? i could hook someone up if still able

This is is closed right?. Further i do not have FaceBook account if that ws needed (?), seems liike i was re-directed to log inn with FB account.

The 'Just Ask for a Free Subscription' unfortunately closed quite a while ago, but it was replaced with an option for any current or new subscriber to gift a free 12mth subscription to a friend/contact/stranger. (or another way of looking at it was those thinking of getting a subscription, you can currently get two subscriptions for the price of one, so you could split the costs between you)

chris

• Thanks 1

I missed this, but think it's really cool that it was done.  Another reason I love this place and will happliy be a paid subscriber shortly.  Have been meaning to do it for ages so I can create a showroom.

Thanks. Don't forget if you do subscribe you then get a free subscription to give away to a friend :)

Subscribed the other day, thanks again for running a great site.  Happy to give my support.

On 12/6/2020 at 1:37 AM, 87lc2 said:

Subscribed the other day, thanks again for running a great site.  Happy to give my support.

Excellent - welcome on board!

On 12/3/2020 at 9:36 AM, netsmithUK said:

Thanks. Don't forget if you do subscribe you then get a free subscription to give away to a friend :)

@netsmithUK Hi Chris, am I right in thinking that the option to offer a free sub is when someone subscribes for the first time, rather than when they renew their subscription? I renewed recently, as I’m really happy to support the site, but I don’t now see (as I did last year when you introduced this) an option when I look at the page of an unsubscribed member to offer the sub. 

PS. Can my avatar/forum image be centred please?

I would like to add my name (Scalextreme) here in case a new subscriber wants to gift a subscription. I have new projects to add to main site. I can not share the cost unfortunately, it's huge money in my currency.

While there are still subscribers that havn't used their free voucher yet, the other option if two of you who want subscription could just club together so £7.50 each and basically get 2 full subscriptions between you - thats literally 2 pence a day!

Chris

On 1/27/2021 at 5:47 PM, futureworks said:

@netsmithUK Hi Chris, am I right in thinking that the option to offer a free sub is when someone subscribes for the first time, rather than when they renew their subscription? I renewed recently, as I’m really happy to support the site, but I don’t now see (as I did last year when you introduced this) an option when I look at the page of an unsubscribed member to offer the sub. 

PS. Can my avatar/forum image be centred please?

?

1 hour ago, futureworks said:

?

It only works once  for each user - so have you given a free subscription away already? If  so you won't see the option again.

• Like 1

Hi Chris. I want to gift a free sub to @Grumpy pants which I have sent you a PM about. I dont belive I have gifted anyone before but I dont see the option anywhere

1 hour ago, Busdriver said:

Hi Chris. I want to gift a free sub to @Grumpy pants which I have sent you a PM about. I dont belive I have gifted anyone before but I dont see the option anywhere

Hi BusDriver, I think the issue is that you are on a 'gifted' solution yourself from March last year? Subscribers that are given free subscriptions then cannot give free subscriptions  to other members for obvious reasons ;)

Thats strange cos I pay a subscription.? Not aware of being gifted one? Do you know who did it. And possibly more important why have I been paying?