netsmithUK

Free Subscriptions to Tamiyaclub.com to fill the time...

22 minutes ago, Busdriver said:

Thats strange cos I pay a subscription.? Not aware of being gifted one? Do you know who did it. And possibly more important why have I been paying?

Re-Bugged, although it could have been the other way around?  3/25/2020

If thats not the case then it is possible that you still got your normal renewal email because I'd not anticipated that particular scenario (ie a subscriber gifting to another existing subscriber)

Chris

1 hour ago, netsmithUK said:

Re-Bugged, although it could have been the other way around?  3/25/2020

If thats not the case then it is possible that you still got your normal renewal email because I'd not anticipated that particular scenario (ie a subscriber gifting to another existing subscriber)

Chris

2 hours ago, netsmithUK said:

Hi BusDriver, I think the issue is that you are on a 'gifted' solution yourself from March last year? Subscribers that are given free subscriptions then cannot give free subscriptions  to other members for obvious reasons ;)

1 hour ago, Busdriver said:

Thats strange cos I pay a subscription.? Not aware of being gifted one? Do you know who did it. And possibly more important why have I been paying?

I did indeed gift a Subscription to Busdriver as stated, I’m sure I checked Busdriver’s Profile before hand and there wasn’t a Red Subscriber banner over the photo at the time??

Strange 😬

I first subscribed in October 2019 and renewed October 2020 . I feel guilty as I don’t think I thanked @Re-Buggedfor the donation in March. Where do we go from here. I haven’t gifted even though I have paid? I had hoped to gift to @Grumpy pants for his advice etc over the years. 

Give me a bit of time to sort it out. I'll give you both your options to give a free subscription away back.

Chris

• Thanks 2

14 hours ago, netsmithUK said:

Hi BusDriver, I think the issue is that you are on a 'gifted' solution yourself from March last year? Subscribers that are given free subscriptions then cannot give free subscriptions  to other members for obvious reasons ;)

Morning both!

No problem, I'm happy to resubscribed toTC is well worth the money and I get a lot of enjoyment out of the forum.

My showroom subscription lapsed as I sold so much off and then bought very little, but I'll rejoin next week and put back into the pot quite happily.

Best wishes

Simon

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Busdriver said:

I feel guilty as I don’t think I thanked @Re-Buggedfor the donation in March.  

All good mate 👍🏻, I just remember you where having a bit of a rough time with either health or a horrible Taxi driver around then. 

• Like 1

Ah yes I remember it well, many thanks

Jeremy

• Like 1

I'm no doubt far too late for the free subscriptions, but I thought I would ask just in case -_-

May I ask what is the benefit of a "full member"? I am manly using the forum and browsing through showrooms sometimes... :huh:

Thanks Chris, you listed this point twice .

access to the higher resolution manual scans, useful if you need them as a printed reference