Crumb

TBLE-02s esc Problems

Thanks for all the help, but I just called Tamiya and the guy there said it sounds defective and to send it in. Thanks for the help and sorry for wasting your time.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Crumb said:

Thanks for all the help, but I just called Tamiya and the guy there said it sounds defective and to send it in. Thanks for the help and sorry for wasting your time.

No worries man! If we didn't want to help, we wouldn't of responded. 

• Like 1

Hope you get it sorted mate. 
They say the only silly questions are the ones never asked 👍🏻

• Like 1

I had the same issue. I tried to run a 16t brushed motor with the TBLE02s. The car is a GF01. 

The car wont run at all, it will cut off immediately. I know the esc is not designed to handle the motor so I replaced the motor with the stock torque tuned silver motor. However, the car still didn't run right. First I thought it was the battery. I'm only using NiMh. I tried to cycle 2 batteries and made sure they were charged full. Still, the car ran slow and wouldn't take off (no wheelies) so I knew something was wrong. Then I read the manual on how tset up the Tesco's high point setting and that seemed to do the trick.. plus ofcourse making sure that the battery was full.