toyolien

Can't upload to my Showroom.

Now I'm a subscriber i thought I'd upload some pic to my showroom. But i keep getting an error message. I fill all the details in, attached the pics and watch them upload to 100%, but as soon as the page refreshes i get an Error 404 message.

404 - File or directory not found.

The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Any ideas?

Try uploading the whole description etc, but only one pic to start with (Then edit the entry and add the other pics)

Also, make sure the pics are .jpg - I'm not sure TC works with any other formats

You’ll also get an error message if you add a caption for any of your images and you exceed the 50 character limit.

13 hours ago, futureworks said:

You’ll also get an error message if you add a caption for any of your images and you exceed the 50 character limit.

Aah, good to know. I didn't add any captions this time.

• Like 1

Do what Twinset said , I have had to do the same . I was thinking it was Aus slow internet ,as it takes a long

time to upload . I'm on Kbps ( << YES KBPS not Mbps :(  ) worse upload 65 kbps . 

But i got to do a few "Aus time " last night this way . 

Thanks for the help guys. I uploaded one pic first, then used the 'edit' function to add more. Worked a treat....

Couldn't upload multiple photos and found this thread. I figured out that I can upload 3 at a time but didn't go beyond that. Does anyone know what the upper limit is? Really time consuming if you're trying to add a bunch at once 😕

I found that uploading more than 3 didn't work unless there were already pics in there. I uploaded a couple, then edited it and uploaded the rest. Bit of hassle but not as bad as having to upload individually. 

• Thanks 1