junkmunki

Has the file upload size got smaller?

I'm sure when i have uploaded pictures to my threads in the past, the max file size was 2.4mb, but when i try now, i get an error message saying the max is 1.4mb.

Has the file size got smaller? Its making it hard to upload anything.

Is anyone else having this problem?

J

I got the same problem (max 0.06mb) using my phone, when trying to upload, if I copy paste from my Google photos it's not a problem.

1 hour ago, waterbok said:

I got the same problem (max 0.06mb) using my phone, when trying to upload, if I copy paste from my Google photos it's not a problem.

I just turned the quality down on my camera and managed to get a picture posted just under the 1.4mb limt, but then tried to start another thread with a simillar picture, and was told i could only upload 935.567mb!

Whats going on?

J

Chrome sceenshot  image.png.cf70f01267a9a5ce55998f121bd23e8f.png

Opera screenshot  image.png.ecc75bbb7829463dade6047e32e3a347.png

Seems to be a user related limit as i got it on my PC on multiple browser and on my android phone.

5 hours ago, junkmunki said:

I just turned the quality down on my camera and managed to get a picture posted just under the 1.4mb limt, but then tried to start another thread with a simillar picture, and was told i could only upload 935.567mb!

Whats going on?

J

The allowance is a finite size - every time you upload an image, what's left of the limit diminishes.
IIRC the limit is 50mb, or thereabouts.
External picture hosts offer larger, possibly infinite allowance for uploads, try this; https://www.tamiyaclub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/92005-help-me-need-a-new-photo-hosting-site/