Pay it Foward

Hey All,

These last few days have had me thinking about trying to help others. Anyway it has led me to offering the two items below for free (universal shafts 46mm/ 42mm and a re re dyna storm pink motor) and I hope we can start a pay it forward type arrangement.

I like many of you know the joy of getting something in the post and with cash tight I thought this might give us all a smile. I will pay postage etc (UK based, maybe we need a separate US thread?).

All I ask is that you offer something to the TC members in return. Stay safe, Hairy.

20200323_130813.jpg

20200323_130824.jpg

This is such a nice idea, I don't have anything of value after only just getting back into rc cars after my kids found them but that motor would be perfect in my daughters soon to be "all pink mad bull", I'll have to dig through my boxes to double check if I have anything of value to pay forward 😂 I don't even know what the motor is, just that's it's pink! 

Great idea.

I can only think to pass on this Vega Sprint ESC at the moment - I tried to sell it back in 2018 but had no takers! It's around 2003/2006 vintage, 18T limit digital ESC which I think has reverse.

Crucially, no instructions. It could look good in an older car or perhaps be useful as a runner ESC?

Free to the first person who can tell me what car it's going into! :lol:

41394445061_12c6d3c517_c.jpg

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, ChrisRx718 said:

Great idea.

I can only think to pass on this Vega Sprint ESC at the moment - I tried to sell it back in 2018 but had no takers! It's around 2003/2006 vintage, 18T limit digital ESC which I think has reverse.

Crucially, no instructions. It could look good in an older car or perhaps be useful as a runner ESC?

Free to the first person who can tell me what car it's going into! :lol:

41394445061_12c6d3c517_c.jpg

Top work sir. 

13 hours ago, Hairyjon313 said:

Hey All,

These last few days have had me thinking about trying to help others. Anyway it has led me to offering the two items below for free (universal shafts 46mm/ 42mm and a re re dyna storm pink motor) and I hope we can start a pay it forward type arrangement.

I like many of you know the joy of getting something in the post and with cash tight I thought this might give us all a smile. I will pay postage etc (UK based, maybe we need a separate US thread?).

All I ask is that you offer something to the TC members in return. Stay safe, Hairy.

20200323_130813.jpg

20200323_130824.jpg

Could do with the 46mm shafts for my touring car build. Does it count that I've just forwarded a part FOC to fellow member CyThunderDragon?

18 hours ago, Hairyjon313 said:

Hey All,

20200323_130813.jpg

20200323_130824.jpg

Awesome idea HJ.

I hope to be able to contribute shortly as well 👍

14 hours ago, BP2411 said:

This is such a nice idea, I don't have anything of value after only just getting back into rc cars after my kids found them but that motor would be perfect in my daughters soon to be "all pink mad bull", I'll have to dig through my boxes to double check if I have anything of value to pay forward 😂 I don't even know what the motor is, just that's it's pink! 

Hey, the motors yours. Send me a PM with your address. 

5 hours ago, TwistedxSlayer said:

Could do with the 46mm shafts for my touring car build. Does it count that I've just forwarded a part FOC to fellow member CyThunderDragon?

Hey, there yours. Send me a PM with your address. 

What a great idea. I have some TT01 Chassis parts I can send on and I’ll throw in a mystery gift as well!

• Like 4

Lovely idea. Just posted this in the sales forum but equally it fits here too!

Free to good home (minus postage of course!) an almost compete Boomerang D parts tree.

D10 & D11 (front shock mounts) missing.

I’m in the UK and assuming I can get to a Post Office that’s open and the queue isn’t a mile long I can post it within a few days.

BBD40C43-C82C-4D6A-B751-4AD2D4DE804E.jpeg

• Like 1

Superluminal very kindly donated an SRB bumper to my cause, so in the spirit of paying it forward, i have this collection of parts free to the first person to claim them.

They are Monster Beetle Q chrome parts, Monster Beetle P driver parts, and some re re Scorcher rear lights and number plates.

Hopefully they may be of help to someone who has broken or missing parts.

J

spacer.png

Ok, the second of todays free items, is a set of bearings available to anyone who wants them, and can tell me what they are from.

The packet has a faded label which looks like it says they are for the Tamiya P1 chasis, but it is hard to tell. Anyone know what a P1 chassis is?

Anyway, they are free to a good home.

J

Jspacer.pngspacer.png

I have two TA03 short (R-S and F-S) chassis tubs that I cant sell. Free to a good home. I will have to charge postage this time though (I guess £6). 

20200203_205254.jpg

2 hours ago, Doc Hollywood said:

I would like the sand scorcher/ monster beetle parts please I will have a look in my parts stash and see what I have

The parts are yours. PM me with your details.

J

12 hours ago, junkmunki said:

Ok, the second of todays free items, is a set of bearings available to anyone who wants them, and can tell me what they are from.

The packet has a faded label which looks like it says they are for the Tamiya P1 chasis, but it is hard to tell. Anyone know what a P1 chassis is?

Anyway, they are free to a good home.

J

Jspacer.pngspacer.png

Could be bearings for the rear differential and front wheels of a F103

https://i.imgur.com/A7ynUSw.png

Out of interest are the guidebooks much different inside, or is it just the front cover that is different?

20 minutes ago, Doc Hollywood said:

Hi all

I have some Tamiya guide books free to a good home  last picture is a page not a book.:)

001_20.jpg

002_20.jpg

004_20.jpg

005_20.jpg

I’d love those doc for the man corner

So I’ve just had the majority of a bush Devil chassis delivered, anyone got any spares they want to get rid of?

I have a Top Force chassis and shock tower set, FRP from the kit. Upgraded mine to carbon fibre, towers have never been used. Top and bottom plates I have wrapped in carbon fibre look wrap and coloured and sealed the edges.

1B398FAC-7E3A-4002-B98A-E3968D8A373F.jpeg

• Like 1