Pay it Foward

Oh lovely, I'd take that unless there's anyone with a compelling reason or story otherwise (or someone got there first!). Funny I was going to try and track down a FRP chassis last night.

17 hours ago, JimmyMcGoose said:

So I’ve just had the majority of a bush Devil chassis delivered, anyone got any spares they want to get rid of?

Spares for a Bush Devil chassis? Which bits are you missing?

It came with no wheels and the part that connects the bumper is broken. No front shocks but I’ve probably got some spares knocking around. Probably more than that but as I’m not familiar with the chassis that’s just the first impression 

Four Tamiya shaped profile inserts for 24mm narrow style touring car wheels.

Never used, only ever taken out the packet and then lived in the spares box for a couple of months.

Resized_20200404_134008_2574.jpeg

29 minutes ago, Superluminal said:

Four Tamiya shaped profile inserts for 24mm narrow style touring car wheels.

Never used, only ever taken out the packet and then lived in the spares box for a couple of months.

Resized_20200404_134008_2574.jpeg

I'd be interested in them👍

On 4/4/2020 at 2:13 PM, svenb said:

I'd be interested in them👍

Arrived today thanks a lot @Superluminal

👍👍👍

Are these any good to anyone, just removed from my wild dagger build.

7EA90533-4C9D-43A1-AB94-ECEA4A72A85D.jpeg

6 hours ago, Cephas said:

Are these any good to anyone, just removed from my wild dagger build.

7EA90533-4C9D-43A1-AB94-ECEA4A72A85D.jpeg

I'm in need of a receiver and the heat resistor for my TA02, the motors would also help lol, I haven't got much to pass on just yet but I've got a fair amount of spoilers, tamiya ps paints and bodywork bits plus wheels and tyres I will happily pass on once I can actually go to my storage unit to dig out my tamiya box.

On 4/2/2020 at 1:45 PM, Cephas said:

I have a Top Force chassis and shock tower set, FRP from the kit. Upgraded mine to carbon fibre, towers have never been used. Top and bottom plates I have wrapped in carbon fibre look wrap and coloured and sealed the edges.

1B398FAC-7E3A-4002-B98A-E3968D8A373F.jpeg

If these are unclaimed and if you are in the US, do you mind giving it to me?

8 hours ago, burakol said:

If these are unclaimed and if you are in the US, do you mind giving it to me?

They have gone, sorry.

9 hours ago, jjp_0121 said:

I'm in need of a receiver and the heat resistor for my TA02, the motors would also help lol, I haven't got much to pass on just yet but I've got a fair amount of spoilers, tamiya ps paints and bodywork bits plus wheels and tyres I will happily pass on once I can actually go to my storage unit to dig out my tamiya box.

You can have them, saves them from the bin. PM me.😀

For sale on Ebay, but for the TamiyaClub free, only postage please.

this is a Box standard ball diff housing with a ball diff that is glued together. Acts as a Spool.

FF03/TA06

52D0411E-CFD6-459B-9F15-584A194E3FB2.jpeg

31F5FE17-876E-4A80-929C-00FC2A394630.jpeg

On 3/23/2020 at 5:34 PM, ChrisRx718 said:

Great idea.

I can only think to pass on this Vega Sprint ESC at the moment - I tried to sell it back in 2018 but had no takers! It's around 2003/2006 vintage, 18T limit digital ESC which I think has reverse.

Crucially, no instructions. It could look good in an older car or perhaps be useful as a runner ESC?

Free to the first person who can tell me what car it's going into! :lol:

41394445061_12c6d3c517_c.jpg

I’ve got one of these in my Mad Bull. Been faultless over 10 years. And yes, it does have reverse!

On 3/23/2020 at 1:29 PM, Hairyjon313 said:

Hey All,

These last few days have had me thinking about trying to help others. Anyway it has led me to offering the two items below for free (universal shafts 46mm/ 42mm and a re re dyna storm pink motor) and I hope we can start a pay it forward type arrangement.

I like many of you know the joy of getting something in the post and with cash tight I thought this might give us all a smile. I will pay postage etc (UK based, maybe we need a separate US thread?).

All I ask is that you offer something to the TC members in return. Stay safe, Hairy.

20200323_130813.jpg

20200323_130824.jpg

I had the drive shafts from Jon as I thought I’d be able to use them on my TB Evo 4 build. I am sorry to say they do not fit my needs.

I am offering them back up.

46mm complete Cvds

42mm shafts 

As shown in the picture!

Some ebay aluminium touring car / drift wheels for 26mm tyres going free. Never used and tyres never glued , one of them only taken out of the pack to hold against a body shell i was testing them with. They are anodised a goldy orangey colour - surprisingly lightweight. 

Little too big for a standard jiffy envelope to go as a royal mail large letter so will go as a small parcel so a couple of quid towards postage would be nice but the wheels are free to a good home.

Resized_20200517_131327_7595.jpeg

• Like 1

On 5/12/2020 at 6:56 PM, TwistedxSlayer said:

I had the drive shafts from Jon as I thought I’d be able to use them on my TB Evo 4 build. I am sorry to say they do not fit my needs.

I am offering them back up.

46mm complete Cvds

42mm shafts 

As shown in the picture!

I'd like the driveshafts please. Will sort through my spares to see what I can offer up, or I might offer an hours worth of my machining (I'll make someone something simple) if I feel up to doing it.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, MadInventor said:

I'd like the driveshafts please. Will sort through my spares to see what I can offer up, or I might offer an hours worth of my machining (I'll make someone something simple) if I feel up to doing it.

All yours, drop me your address and I’ll pop them on the post! But not the post box I’ve been using recently that has had mail stolen from it!

• Thanks 1

So here's a couple of bits to pass on:

SAM_2227.jpg

SAM_2228.jpg

SAM_2229.jpg

SAM_2230.jpg

SAM_2231.jpg

SAM_2232.jpg

The first is a solid aluminium transfer case. It's designed to fit either 2 mod 1.0 RW racing 16 tooth pinions, or a 15:17 or a 14:18 combo. The 2 16Tooths I had in there originally got pulled for the skidder steering, but everything else is there. The bushes can be easily pushed out and replaced with roller bearings. The width of the main body is just over 40mm, and it's 57mm at it widest point. M3 threaded mounting holes are 50mm apart. 

The other item is a left over from the War Rig build. It's a polished steel custom exhaust made from 10mm steel pipe and is just over 110mm long. Would make a nice truck exhaust or side pipe for a custom build. Slight ding in it which is visible in the photos.

The offer of helping with making something (Some machining time) still stands, health permitting.

Ooh, I like the transfer case - been needing one of those :)  will happily take it if nobody else has dibs @MadInventor

3 hours ago, Mad Ax said:

Ooh, I like the transfer case - been needing one of those :)  will happily take it if nobody else has dibs @MadInventor

No problem at all. It's yours, just be aware you will need 2 RW racing pinions to go in it.

PM me your address and I'll get it in the post