Pay it Foward

14 hours ago, Trowa Jakuard said:

I actually have a ton of TT-02 spares, so if you want, write a list and I'll go digging...... **** I have too many of these..........................

Well I definitely need a spur gear and a rear cup so I can go rwd.

There might be more but think that's it for now :)

8 hours ago, Wez-li said:

@mongoose1983
are you after these bits above?

PM me your address pal :)

Yes, please hold them for me a bit. I just sent you a message to your Gmail. :) 

10 hours ago, mongoose1983 said:

Yes, please hold them for me a bit. I just sent you a message to your Gmail. :) 

No probs matey :)

On 8/26/2020 at 9:16 PM, Trowa Jakuard said:

Found a stock spur gear, and some other tt-02 goods to throw @ you.

Send me a pm with what you have spare please mate.

This old Acoms receiver came with a used and abused Mini Cooper I picked up on eBay, and is assumed to be working. No transmitter though! So before it goes in the bin...

Anybody want it? If you're ok to cover postage, it's yours :)

IMG_7199.thumb.jpeg.b634a5c29cbd87ca33734d5b33e981e2.jpeg

• Like 1

I would be interested if no one else wants it I am always looking for 27mhz receivers for my rebuild projects this would be great for my nitro TNS chassis project as it didn't come with a receiver. :)

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Doc Hollywood said:

I would be interested if no one else wants it I am always looking for 27mhz receivers for my rebuild projects this would be great for my nitro TNS chassis project as it didn't come with a receiver. :)

Cool, PM me with some details and we’ll work out postage 👍

On 8/19/2020 at 8:13 PM, aynar said:

Vintage receivers, anyone?

2020-08-19 20.12.20.jpg

Hey, have you still got any of those Acoms receivers left? I just gave one away (above!) without realising that an MSC needs a BEC like a fish needs water, and now need to piece together a vintage transmitter and receiver to finish my Mini Cooper restoration rebuild

Have a surplus of these genuine Astute C1 parts if anyone needs some, I know the Jazrider stuff is expensive, so help yourself. Just take one and leave one for the next guy if that's all you need. I will post out FOC.

If anyone has a 6mm ball connector like below, I am trying to track one down and would be MUCH appreciated.

Thanks,

unnamed.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

11 minutes ago, cliffw0970 said:

Have a surplus of these genuine Astute C1 parts if anyone needs some, I know the Jazrider stuff is expensive, so help yourself. Just take one and leave one for the next guy if that's all you need. I will post out FOC.

If anyone has a 6mm ball connector like below, I am trying to track one down and would be MUCH appreciated.

Thanks,

unnamed.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Hi there, I could do with a pair of these if that's ok, my SA had an altercation with a kerb not so long ago and lost!!!

I also have the 6mm ball connector you need, pm me your details, UK?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DGunn1 said:

Hi there, I could do with a pair of these if that's ok, my SA had an altercation with a kerb not so long ago and lost!!!

I also have the 6mm ball connector you need, pm me your details, UK?

message sent :D

On 9/7/2020 at 7:40 PM, aynar said:

I think so @Juhunio sling me a message...

Arrived today, thanks man!

• Like 1

2x Etronix charging leads for Deans connectors. Brand new and never used, they will definitely suit Overlander / Sky RC chargers, possibly others too

Free to anyone willing to cover postage, which with UK will start at £0.88 for a 2nd class large letter

IMG_7537.thumb.jpeg.dececb99e92f03e95be5a7a23abf69d2.jpeg

On 9/13/2020 at 11:36 AM, Juhunio said:

2x Etronix charging leads for Deans connectors. Brand new and never used, they will definitely suit Overlander / Sky RC chargers, possibly others too

Free to anyone willing to cover postage, which with UK will start at £0.88 for a 2nd class large letter

IMG_7537.thumb.jpeg.dececb99e92f03e95be5a7a23abf69d2.jpeg

I'll take these please! Pm on its way.

• Like 1

Does anybody have one of these hubs spare? 

Tamiya Blitzer Beetle/Stadium Blitzer/Stadium Thunder C Parts 0005431/10005431

Happy to pay for it. Suppliers showing November stock into the UK.

Thanks.

Capture.JPG

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, cliffw0970 said:

Does anybody have one of these hubs spare? 

Tamiya Blitzer Beetle/Stadium Blitzer/Stadium Thunder C Parts 0005431/10005431

Happy to pay for it. Suppliers showing November stock into the UK.

Thanks.

Capture.JPG

It's your lucky day! I have two sets of these in my unbuilt Super Astute box, as I read somewhere that the 1 parts are a stronger upgrade for a weak point on the SA

So I have two hubs (part 5) that I will never use, as I have seen my future and it does not contain any variety of Blitzer or Thunder :lol:

IMG_7561.thumb.jpeg.97038229b38c78c83381b054887ff971.jpeg

So they're yours for postage, which will be Small Parcel unfortunately, they don't quite squeeze under the Large Letter limit :(

PM me if that works?

29 minutes ago, Juhunio said:

It's your lucky day! I have two sets of these in my unbuilt Super Astute box, as I read somewhere that the 1 parts are a stronger upgrade for a weak point on the SA

So I have two hubs (part 5) that I will never use, as I have seen my future and it does not contain any variety of Blitzer or Thunder :lol:

IMG_7561.thumb.jpeg.97038229b38c78c83381b054887ff971.jpeg

So they're yours for postage, which will be Small Parcel unfortunately, they don't quite squeeze under the Large Letter limit :(

PM me if that works?

Hi. I believe I am looking for exactly the same hubs to fit df03 CVds  to my super astute. I’d love to buy a set but I understand if you can’t sell your last set. 
cheers 

ps.. do you have experience fitting CBS’s to astute?. I presume that’s what you got them for?. I’m looking for the CBS’s too if you hack any to sell?

thanks

14 minutes ago, xray mark said:

Hi. I believe I am looking for exactly the same hubs to fit df03 CVds  to my super astute. I’d love to buy a set but I understand if you can’t sell your last set. 
cheers 

ps.. do you have experience fitting CBS’s to astute?. I presume that’s what you got them for?. I’m looking for the CBS’s too if you hack any to sell?

thanks

The hubs are gone I'm afraid, Paid Forward in response to the earlier request

I bought the part trees for the rear suspension arm mounts (Part 1 on this tree) to replace Parts D1 on the SA, as they apparently make a more robust attachment. This whole thread is amazing for SA build / upgrade tips

As for CBSs...you have me stumped, I don't think I even know what that stands for :lol: 

Anyone got these steering parts for a TT02 going spare? Before I order the whole lot. Screenshot_20200916_210005.thumb.jpg.04918a257fadeb250d4dfdbe6e152376.jpg

:)