Pay it Foward

23 minutes ago, Wez-li said:

Anyone got these steering parts for a TT02 going spare? Before I order the whole lot. Screenshot_20200916_210005.thumb.jpg.04918a257fadeb250d4dfdbe6e152376.jpg

:)

Oohhh - yeah I think so as i upgraded mine to the aluminium parts (high rolling baller that I am obvs) so might have these. Are you in the UK?

1 hour ago, Superluminal said:

Oohhh - yeah I think so as i upgraded mine to the aluminium parts (high rolling baller that I am obvs) so might have these. Are you in the UK?

Yes I'm in UK, I sold my other TT02, and my alloy spares, then realised I didn't have these parts for my other TT02 build :rolleyes:

Let me know if you've got them, and if you need anything :)

21 minutes ago, Wez-li said:

Yes I'm in UK, I sold my other TT02, and my alloy spares, then realised I didn't have these parts for my other TT02 build :rolleyes:

Let me know if you've got them, and if you need anything :)

Resized_20200916_232056_866.jpeg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Superluminal said:

Pm me your address and I will stick them in the post tomorrow

PM sent, thanks. :)

I had to dig a few pages back to find this thread! Time to get it moving again...

I'll start with this blue aluminium rear damper mount for a Boomerang or Bigwig. It's been on my Bigwig for the last 12 months but I've just rebuilt it back to nearer kit spec, so this is surplus. It has some wear around a couple of the screw holes, but nothing that won't be hidden when installed

Usual drill; you cover postage, it's yours!

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 1

This Aluminium damper mount would be great on my Boomer runner, and appreciated. PM'd

• Like 1

I have a Winger decal set that was inadvertently sent to me by MCI.

If anyone wants it, pay postage from the US and its yours.

Cover shipping and any of these are yours.

Futaba radio with about 1 month of use RX+TX+S3003 -1st dibs to Finnsllc

Hornet outer rear wheel caps

Radio xtal

3racing slicks for M-Chassis (best suited for carpet) -1st dibs to 67camaroSS

Hornet rear wheels - 1st dibs to Finnsllc

12 hours ago, sansoora said:

This Aluminium damper mount would be great on my Boomer runner, and appreciated. PM'd

Done!

2 minutes ago, Finnsllc said:

@Juhunio gladly take the transmitter and hornet wheels THANKS

Not mine I'm afraid, you'll need to chat to @SupraChrgd82 about them :lol:

• Thanks 1

Just had a delivery from MCI, and as well as my order I think I've got someone else's too :ph34r:

Looks like a set of Hornet stickers in original colours, then a set of Dyna Storm stickers where I think the colours have been changed to luminous yellow and brown

I don't need them so if anyone out there could use one or both and is happy to cover postage, let me know!

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Juhunio said:

Just had a delivery from MCI, and as well as my order I think I've got someone else's too :ph34r:

Looks like a set of Hornet stickers in original colours, then a set of Dyna Storm stickers where I think the colours have been changed to luminous yellow and brown

I don't need them so if anyone out there could use one or both and is happy to cover postage, let me know!

spacer.png

i know @Butler likes hornets!

On 11/2/2020 at 5:14 PM, Juhunio said:

spacer.png

My hornet would enjoy some new decals ;-) But maybe someone local to you might benefit more if postage to europe is too steep.

Hey All,

I brought these and I dont know why. I'm sure you have all seen them. Free if they are of use.

Cheers,

Hairy

20201105_195135.jpg

On 11/3/2020 at 10:48 PM, didcos said:

My hornet would enjoy some new decals ;-) But maybe someone local to you might benefit more if postage to europe is too steep.

Sorry yes, looks like there’s someone here in the UK who’s in need 👍

I’m sure I could find something cool to send in return but does anyone have an egress wire wing stay that could help me out with?

A579BBF1-A7A9-4915-AE8C-CAC4C9A0A50F.jpeg

I've been dying to put something on here as I was the first member to benefit from it, been off work for 4 months after an accident so decided to have a clear out, my collection only consists of 7 cars so I don't have much to offer. 

IMG_20201118_114220.jpg

*Disclaimer* the ansmann sets came with a pair of mad bulls I picked up on ebay but I swapped to flysky FS-GT3Bs so I'm not sure if they work, the acoms sets are obviously years old and haven't been used in many years, if any of it is any good all I ask is you pay postage due to me being off work and you give me some time to find suitable packaging.