Pay it Foward

I just wanted to write you to praise you for your generosity 

those are nice gifts 

I just hope someone does not say  

“I’ll take it all”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey @BP2411 thats some nice stuff.

Thanks to everyone who has partaken in this. Its always nice to see threads pop up. 

Hairy. 

If one of the Ansmann controllers are available, I have a friend who could really do with ONE of those. He's running a 190E TA01 with ancient electrics. PM Sent.

I have some older Transmitters and Chargers lying around. If someone needs something specific, please PM me. 

I will post some photos in a bit.

1 hour ago, DrGoatboy said:

These Any good to anyone before I bin the lot?

IMG_20201118_130708.jpg

If you’re in the UK my brother could use those please- he just dug his old Super Hornet out for his son to learn with and has no batteries.

Hi if there's an ansmann still available I could put it to good use

Thanks @BP2411 it arrived today only took a couple of hours to get into the box 😄 then another 30 mins to bind them together and happy days it works,I've put it into an old baja king to give to family member to get him into rc 

Thanks again 👍

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hello guys and gals. Could someone please tell me how this works as I find it an interesting concept but know nothing about it. Also I've seen items that I need or have been looking for and don't wish to take liberties and would like to abide the correct etiquette. Thank you in advance

1 hour ago, Dirt-540 said:

Hello guys and gals. Could someone please tell me how this works as I find it an interesting concept but know nothing about it. Also I've seen items that I need or have been looking for and don't wish to take liberties and would like to abide the correct etiquette. Thank you in advance

Hey, the idea is that if you have stuff you want rid off you offer it here. Anyone who accepts the offer, should then try to offer another item in return. My first post kind of explains. There is no need to 'match' values and we ask that if you take something its not to gain a profit and that if multiples are offered you don't take them all. Its based on trust which to my knowledge has never been broken.

'Sellers' may ask for a postage contribution or might not. 

Enjoy.

33 minutes ago, Hairyjon313 said:

Hey, the idea is that if you have stuff you want rid off you offer it here. Anyone who accepts the offer, should then try to offer another item in return. My first post kind of explains. There is no need to 'match' values and we ask that if you take something its not to gain a profit and that if multiples are offered you don't take them all. Its based on trust which to my knowledge has never been broken.

'Sellers' may ask for a postage contribution or might not. 

Enjoy.

Thank you ;)

On 11/18/2020 at 11:46 AM, BP2411 said:

IMG_20201118_114333.jpg

I thought these would have been snapped up by now, are they not old enough to be desirable for display and too old to be useful? 

On 11/18/2020 at 1:20 PM, DrGoatboy said:

IMG_20201118_130708.jpg

Arrived today- very generous of you. They will make my nephew very happy. Thanks mate 👍

• Like 1

On 11/18/2020 at 1:20 PM, DrGoatboy said:

IMG_20201118_130708.jpg

Chargers still available if anyone wants them ..

On 11/21/2020 at 3:30 PM, BP2411 said:

I thought these would have been snapped up by now, are they not old enough to be desirable for display and too old to be useful? 

I think you hit the nail on the head 

What I would like to do

is get the old Acoms square box techniplus radio . I think is called ap-247 and put modern 2.4ghz guts in it to get the old school feel with good connection. Now that would be cool! 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Doc Hollywood said:

@BP2411 I would be interested in the acoms radio gear  I would have all of it but I don't want to be greedy if no one else wants them :ph34r:

No one else has shown interest, I have no problem with you having it all, it was literally going in the bin, it may take me a while to sort packaging out and I'd need you to pay for postage as I've been out of work for a while. 

I don't currently have anything to offer nor am I searching, just wanted to comment how nice it is to see the generosity and thoughtfulness of this thread.  As more often than not, I give stuff away that I no longer need or have a use for to those who can put it to good use, whatever it may be.  Cheers to all!   

• Like 1

All my stuff has now been sent to new homes, again, such a good idea & glad I could finally contribute. Bravo everyone involved. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BP2411 said:

All my stuff has now been sent to new homes, again, such a good idea & glad I could finally contribute. Bravo everyone involved. 

Bravo to you! And thanks again for the Ansmann controller. I have paired it with a new ESC and servo I had lying around, and will be going to an old pal with TA01 with 1991 components.

• Like 1

Thanks @BP2411 The Acoms hand sets and receivers arrived safely and I am really happy with them they will be used in some future projects  it is much appreciated I like this thread as it is a good read and its nice. I will have a look at what I have got.

:)

• Like 1

Being a good 80s child, I loved Knight Rider. I purchased this 'Hitari' RC Car a few months ago (used) from Ebay. It sat there for several weeks until I even inspected it, to find that the battery terminals had had batteries leak on them. They need a clean and all should work fine. I just don't have the time and space to tinker with it. It's a lovely model and hope it brings a smile to the face of someone that knows the difference between KITT from KARR :)

PHOTO_20201215_173757.jpg