Pay it Foward

5 minutes ago, sansoora said:

Being a good 80s child, I loved Knight Rider. I purchased this 'Hitari' RC Car a few months ago (used) from Ebay. It sat there for several weeks until I even inspected it, to find that the battery terminals had had batteries leak on them. They need a clean and all should work fine. I just don't have the time and space to tinker with it. It's a lovely model and hope it brings a smile to the face of someone that knows the difference between KITT from KARR :)

PHOTO_20201215_173757.jpg

Oh wow. I would love this if someone hasn't beat me to it. 

22 minutes ago, DrGoatboy said:

Wow that brings back memories! One of these was my first foray into RC cars. My dad had never seen such a thing before and spent the first hour playing with it before being told off by my mum to let me have a go! :D

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Cynan said:

Wow that brings back memories! One of these was my first foray into RC cars. My dad had never seen such a thing before and spent the first hour playing with it before being told off by my mum to let me have a go! :D

Me too. I had a 'Matshushiro' Knight 2000, my first RC. I still have it, although it's in bits. Your poor Dad, they were a big thing back then. I was so proud of it, until my 'friend' from Honk Kong with a Tamiya Hornet told me that my car was a mere toy. I was so disappointed.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, DrGoatboy said:

It's yours Michael (Knight)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Maybe for something good?

fits M03, was intended for a F104GT M chassis mod but never got further then a wooden plank.

The rear is a mess but I dont like to throw it away. Cover postage only

H29EPFi.jpg
NgTWS6G.jpg

And a pair of rims.

ZzA5CZS.jpg
Rfny6wT.jpg

On 12/22/2020 at 9:45 AM, Fabia130vRS said:

On 12/21/2020 at 11:18 AM, Fabia130vRS said:

ymmgp65.jpg 
these worth to anybody?

these are gone

I've got some new condition body clips that are too thick for 1/10 Tamiya body posts

Think maybe they're for 1/8? They're 28mm long.

Anyway, one of those blind internet purchases that turned out to be a tiny mistake

16 in total, 10 silver and 6 blue

Free to anyone who wants them and will cover postage :)

spacer.png

I was just waiting for somebody to bring up this topic.^_^

I would give these to whom would cover postage.They were bought new from me in a German Hobby store back in ‘98-‘00. Were used on a DT01 only in those years.

Should both be working but without xtal or reciever, also the antennas are to be questioned.

pTsjoZA.jpg
lpJK4J2.jpg

On 11/18/2020 at 11:46 AM, BP2411 said:

I've been dying to put something on here as I was the first member to benefit from it, been off work for 4 months after an accident so decided to have a clear out, my collection only consists of 7 cars so I don't have much to offer. 

IMG_20201118_114220.jpg

Are these still available?

18 hours ago, lentner3 said:

Are these still available?

Unfortunately not I'm afraid, they were "rehomed" in November. 

Totally forgot about this thread, I've got some bits to put on here :)

20 hours ago, BP2411 said:

Unfortunately not I'm afraid, they were "rehomed" in November. 

Thanks for letting me know.

I got this Radiolink RC4G pistol transmitter. It does not come with a receiver and this model will not bind with the newer receivers. It only works with the older REH4 or REH4-G. Note that the transmitter glitches and sometimes the signal will drop causing erratic response. Free to anyone willing to cover for postage from zipcode 20176 USA. 

B893003C-A296-4A81-83A3-935DBEC324E8.jpeg

Anyone want these spare gears from a TA03 ball diff set?

image.jpg

• Like 1

These were sent to me in error by Fusion, I already have a set and Fusion don't want them back so I'm happy to send them on to anyone who will cover postage costs

spacer.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Juhunio said:

These were sent to me in error by Fusion, I already have a set and Fusion don't want them back so I'm happy to send them on to anyone who will cover postage costs

spacer.png

Ha - No way! I was just about to order a set of tweezers, I'd love to take these off your hands!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, paullyjay said:

Ha - No way! I was just about to order a set of tweezers, I'd love to take these off your hands!

Blimey, that was quick! No problem, PM me your address details and we'll sort out p&p charges via PayPal f&f

• Thanks 1

On 11/20/2021 at 1:45 PM, cliffw0970 said:

Don't suppose anyone has one of the A13 parts as per below laying around? Holding my FAV restoration up :-(

Thanks,

Screenshot 2021-11-07 at 16.10.18.png

Sorry, I do not; but I know how it feels looking for one part...dang-it!

Hello,

I was looking for a proper bumper to fit on an Aqroshot recently and bought one from eBay which was described as follows:

New Tamiya Front Bumper For 'Blackfoot 3'/ 'Xtreme'/'Bush Devil 2' 0440025

Well, obviously it turns out that it doesn't fit on an Aqroshot at all, it just looks like it might from the picture. Therefore I have no use for it, so if anyone wants it you would be welcome. I'll even post it free to the UK, as I have plenty of padded envelopes and it weighs virtually nothing.

Bush Devil Bumper.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Yalson said:

Hello,

I was looking for a proper bumper to fit on an Aqroshot recently and bought one from eBay which was described as follows:

New Tamiya Front Bumper For 'Blackfoot 3'/ 'Xtreme'/'Bush Devil 2' 0440025

Well, obviously it turns out that it doesn't fit on an Aqroshot at all, it just looks like it might from the picture. Therefore I have no use for it, so if anyone wants it you would be welcome. I'll even post it free to the UK, as I have plenty of padded envelopes and it weighs virtually nothing.

Bush Devil Bumper.jpg

Yes please if still available. Regards 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, whayne said:

Yes please if still available. Regards 

Whayne, it is yours. DM me a name and address to send it to (as long as you're in the Uk) and I will pop it in the post for you.

• Like 1

Hi guys,

In the short few months I've been on this forum I've experienced kind support with noob enquiries in general and also some real generosity of spirit. With the latter, in particular from @matisse and @J@mes, so thanks guys!:)

Paying it forward, for the first time, but wine be the last, with a simple gesture of some free wheels to anybody who may need them, as they came with a few other wheels that I needed. Free to a good home for postage:

I believe this is a new Thunder Dragon wheel and a couple of others that look new but some light storage marks, not sure what they are:

M2MXjH1.jpeg

Hcxfj5f.jpeg

FdV4hUL.jpeg