Chaosfruitbat

Backgarden buggy.

So I'm getting bored due to the lack of racing up here in the north (UK), so I'm going to make a track in my garden.

Sadly I don't have a large garden, so I want a 2wd buggy that i can swing around a tight course for giggles. Thinking along the lines of Racing Fighter, but they seem to be out of stock everywhere.

I don't want to spend a fortune, so any suggestions welcome :)

I've a small garden and find the Neo Fighter cool for scooting about but can't properly rag it. My suggestion would actually be a Hornet. It doesn't steer, skips all over place so is really fun in a "pointing in sort of the right direction" kind of way. It's not over powered with the silver can and will run for ages on a 3300 Nimh. 

• Like 1

Racing fighters are pretty quick even with the stock torque tuned. 

I'd either go, Blitzer beetle, they turn in nicely on less than perfect ground, or Wild One, those things are brilliant fun on tight twisty tracks. Not too fast and tough enough, so when you run into the garden gate it won't disintegrate. 

• Like 1

A DT-02 like the Sand Viper may be better for a tighter track as it has a shorter wheelbase than the DT-03(Racing Fighter/Neo Fighter).

Seems like a job for one of the Comical cars. Smaller footprint, tighter turning radius, and geared low for quick acceleration. Just an idea.

• Like 1

Terra Scorcher, it'll be back soon!!!

Great ground clearance, durable, and a good old fashion bathtub 4wd Tamiya.

• Like 1