Shodog

what do you prefer-Lunchbox or Pumpkin?

I always like the lunchbox but the more I stare at a Pumpkin body, its hard to choose which one I like best.

For me its the Box . It was my first ever "real" Rc ( hobby grade ) so it will allways be a special little van in my mind . Though the MP isnt far behind it seeings how its the same thing with a different body . Plus I like the look of the mid 50's Ford truck ...

Originally I missed the Midnight Pumpkin re-re and was gutted, but now I have the Lunchbox I prefer that. Very cool in the flesh. Get's me all nostalgic.

I preffer the Pumpkin. Lunchbox isn't ugly but is a giant box. Pumpkin '50s style is beautifull. Anyway the lunchbox has beautifull decals.

Max

used to be the lunchbox ( I have 4!!) but since the re-re everyone seems to have one[V]

so i much prefer seeing a nice pumpkin nowadays

Definitely the LunchBox for me!! I always thought Vanessa was super sexy!![:P]

Ladies first...

Edit:

Although Cindy is pretty hot too, but Vanessa gets my vote. Blondes are better![;)]

Pumpkin for me but i may be a bit biast since i own one[?]

But i also love the 1:1 pumpkin especially after seeing a purple one[:)]

has to be the pumpkin for me. [:)]

i do like the look of the lunchbox, but not as much as i like the 50's style of the ford f-100 body [:)]

a thread with the same "lunchbox or pumpkin" question was posted a while back on the forums. if i remember correct, the pumpkin was the most preferred. now the the l'box has been re released; it'll be intresting to see which one remains the most popular! [:P]

For me it's the Pumpkin. I like them both, but it took me about 2 seconds to decide to buy a Pumpkin a couple of years back, whereas I'm still trying to make up my mind whether or not I want a Lunchbox to go with it. I think the Pumpkin shell has a lot more character than the LB.

Aaaarrrghhh....

I just finished this Pumpkin i bought for a really good price (check out my showroom for pics how i got it) and i thought i'd take it for a test drive....the **** thing got away from me and ran right under a parked car....**** **** ****, big scratch in the newly apllied paintjob (fixable) and a really big crack in the windshield (not fixable) so i'm pretty bummed out.

But since i have both now....i like the pumpkin just a tad more!

Its both for me as they both have nostalgic qualities. LB was the one i use to look at everytime we went to winners models in the 80's and ive always wanted one but the pumpkin is a gorgeous f100 truck. So i have both originals.

Pumpkin for me thanks.

The Lunch Box is too boxy for those big wheels. They look far better lowered like Shodogs' Millers van.

quote:Pumpkin for me thanks.

The Lunch Box is too boxy for those big wheels. They look far better lowered like Shodogs' Millers van.

id="quote">id="quote">

So who's slammed and tubbed out the Pumpkin then? [:P]

I think both of the hard shells are fantastic.....I just don't think Tamiya did them justice with that agricultural chassis. Good fun but they could have done better.

I was going to get a Lunchbox (re-release) but i sourced and original Midnight Pumpkin of Ebay. They both have followings and both look great. Personally i think the Pumpkin has the edge over the Lunchbox, but now i am a lot older and have a better paid job i am going to get them both :lol: