Busdriver

Two heads are better than one

Inspired by @Truck Norris build of his CR01 Amarok I've decided to put a cockpit in my WT01-N Amarok. I had a rally cockpit that I bought yonks ago but never used and after a bit of cutting is sitting snugly inplace. My dilema is heads. Mine is more of a rednecks truck rather than a racing one so I dont need the full face helmet heads. In fact I already have two more on top of the ones that come with the cockpit.I also dont want to have a Willy. Already got two of them. I do have one hatless head, Brat, Bruiser? I think and I would like another, or even better the one with the cowboy hat. Would be happy to do a trade, pay or whatever.

Sorry, can't help you but would certainly be interested to see how your truck turns out with a driver. I've been thinking about doing a driver on my lads WT01

will post in quickie thread in builds when done

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Busdriver said:

Inspired by @Truck Norris build of his CR01 Amarok I've decided to put a cockpit in my WT01-N Amarok. I had a rally cockpit that I bought yonks ago but never used and after a bit of cutting is sitting snugly inplace. My dilema is heads. Mine is more of a rednecks truck rather than a racing one so I dont need the full face helmet heads. In fact I already have two more on top of the ones that come with the cockpit.I also dont want to have a Willy. Already got two of them. I do have one hatless head, Brat, Bruiser? I think and I would like another, or even better the one with the cowboy hat. Would be happy to do a trade, pay or whatever.

What you are looking for in this case, is a drivers head from a Sand Rover, or Holiday Buggy. The drivers had cowboy hats instead of crash helmets.

J

I have a DT01 Fighter Buggy Figure, the torso is painted in black and the helmet in silver, face wasnt painted.

tam0225033rl.jpg