Jonnythefox87

Anyone had this problem with their servo???

Has anybody had this kind of thing happen to their servo? And if so how did you fix it? Can it be repaired or just a new servo? 
Noticed the steering was a bit weird on my stadium thunder, particularly in one direction so opened up the front end to have a look and realised the bracket part on the side of the servo had snapped......

BB049D55-2334-4EED-8573-28541DEEF8C2.jpeg

I see used servos with broken tabs like that for sale frequently. If you have another car that uses the lower mounts then swap servos between the 2.

Some brands sell replacement parts for their servos, including new cases (I'm thinking Savox in particular).  Depending on the value of the servo and whether Croe RC supply them that could be a good option.

Perhaps this is fate's way of telling you that you need a F103 in your fleet? When you build them, you cut the servo tabs off entirely.

Thanks for the responses people, I cannot seem to find a new case but the servo doesn’t look expensive to replace ( this servo came with the truck) I’ve seen in another thread people recommending cheap ones from banggood so I’ll probably go down that route as it’s only for bashing

yeah although nothing is getting posted from that part of the world so might be better off buying from a uk store at the moment

On cheaper servos, I’ve Araldited the steering post to the servo and added what screws I could. For the record that’s a 7 quid servo so not worth replacing the case on.