netsmithUK

Send in your own story to be part of next episode...

OK something else to do during lockdown. As I can't get out and about to film interviews thought we could have a go at putting something together remotely. If you are up for it, I'd like you to film yourself (running through the questions below) and then send me the footage. I'll then edit a bunch of them together and hopefully get a few compilations out. It doesn't have to be 30 mins of content or you complete life story, like the ones I've done so far, more just 5 - 10 mins of clips so not a massive job for you :) 

Community Doc.

• ONLY SEND ME CONTENT YOU ARE HAPPY FOR ME TO MAKE PUBLIC
  • PLEASE DONT Share the content anywhere else until I’ve had chance to edit and publish it. (Ie no point me publishing content thats already out there)
  • Film yourself in landscape and cover as many of the following topics…
  • As well as filming yourself talking include a few films clips of your collection. Shelves, work benches, specific models you might mention, runners etc
  • It doesn’t need to be one long take for all the answers (but it can if thats easier for you)
  • Think about what’s in the background
  • Try and film in good light, where the light is in front of you (not behind you)
  • Pause between sections (to give me chance to edit it
  • If you make a mistake just carry on filming and do it again. I’ll edit it later
  • Include any photo scans if relevant to your anecdotes (I love retro photos)
  • Don’t bother trying to zip it all up

Must start with
“Hello/hi my username is USERNAME, from REGION + COUNTRY and I am member numberXX”

My first memory of RC is ….

A few sentences about getting your first Tamiya

A few sentences about the current state of your collection, size, items you are still to get.

A few sentences about your favourite model from your collection. The one you would save in the event of a fire and why

Any projects you’ve got planned for the lockdown period.

Any ‘claim to fame?’ - winner of school competition, featured in magazine, regionals, nationals?

How you discovered tamiyaclub inc A few shoutouts to any friends you’ve made through tamiyaclub.
  • Like 2