JMBsnr

Recommendations for next build

Evening All,

After finally completing my Holiday Buggy I feel like another lock down project and wondering people might recommend.

I would like another off road buggy, but not looking to race or anything just to have fun, and looking for something that will be a little challenging and provide future upgrade possibilities.

And of course, not wanting to break the bank :-)

Cheers All.

My favourite build of all my buggies  also happens to be one of my best runners - Top Force. Has plenty of upgrades available too when you want to go down that route

• Like 2

15 hours ago, pourMoneyIntoSea said:

if Tamiya is not a must u could consider kyosho javelin

Heresy I say ;)

JJ

If it's just for fun then its has to be one of the monsters! Obviously the cheapest is the lunchbox but if your budget can go to the monster beetle/blackfoot even better then you have the clod buster but in my opinion the monster beetle is best one purely because it looks the coolest!

• Like 1

I would also vote for the Neo Scorcher or one of its TT-02B brethren. It has loads of upgrade potential and while not a racer, it makes a tough and reliable basher once the plastic diff gears are upgraded to metal. The build is a bit more complex than the Holiday Buggy, but not overly taxing, and the polycarbonate bodyshell gives great scope for custom colour schemes.

15 hours ago, moffman said:

If it's just for fun then its has to be one of the monsters! Obviously the cheapest is the lunchbox but if your budget can go to the monster beetle/blackfoot even better then you have the clod buster but in my opinion the monster beetle is best one purely because it looks the coolest!

I would agree with the above. If you put a bit of time into a quality paint job on the body the finished item looks fab!  
or for a bit of a challenge fit the sand scorcher body lower down on a regular frog chassis or even on a grasshopper 2 chassis.  😊