KEV THE REV

Wild One Aluminium wheel adapters on eBay

Anyone used the Alu wheel adapters for sale on eBay ? Do they fit , as they look thin compared to the original black plastic ones.

8 hours ago, KEV THE REV said:

Anyone used the Alu wheel adapters for sale on eBay ? Do they fit , as they look thin compared to the original black plastic ones.

Do you mean the disc type as used on the FAV for using Scorcher wheels?

These are the ones :-

top pic aluminum .  original plastic in pic below . The alu ones look thinner , so will the wheel nut still tighten up to the wheel ? . Seems to be a lot sold and no complaints . I wondered if anyone has fitted any . The ad. says 'direct replacement' .

wild one alu adapters mini manu.jpg

P8110007.JPG

They look like Fox ones rather than Wild one, the Fox uses narrow ones v the wild one using wide ones

3 minutes ago, mtbkym01 said:

They look like Fox ones rather than Wild one, the Fox uses narrow ones v the wild one using wide ones

Yes , I think you're right . Although the ad. says W/O , I don't think they will work . Thanks for the replies guys .

I bought some 'proper' W/O size alu adapters some time ago but can't find any more  :(

Kev - I think you very kindly donated your red ones to me late last year for a build I was doing. Ive since put another set of wheels on and these are back in my parts box if you need them back.

27 minutes ago, Superluminal said:

Kev - I think you very kindly donated your red ones to me late last year for a build I was doing. Ive since put another set of wheels on and these are back in my parts box if you need them back.

That's kind of you  , but I've got some more of those so keep hold of them , you might need them sometime :) . I was considering more alu ones , but after the info from mtbkym01 and a quick look at the Fox manual , these appear to be for Fox rather than W/O

• Like 2

Ask the seller about them. If he makes ones for the Fox and for the Wild One, he may just use the same pic in his ad because they look similar.

• Like 2

rc_loverr is someone I buy from on eBay and he’s a reliable seller. He has them for the Wild One

636E5ECE-BE72-4C82-BA2A-9FEBF3BD9395.jpeg

• Like 1