Sign in to follow this  
Fabia130vRS

Need help finding this kind of LOCK

Hi;

I wanted to throw in this thought that has been on m mind for over a month now.

I am looking for this kind of a lock, (it is from a Aprilia Scarabeo 200ie 2015, but might also be found in a modern Vespa or smaller 50cc scooter)

Cant manage to find a seperated lock, on ebay the cheapest is a lock with the ignition lock, but thats more then I need for 60$

this is large community, mabe somebod has something like this in his garage or has seen it tsomewhere only?

cBgFqMd.jpg
6KT9c0B.jpg
py6wirC.jpg
k6IRyfG.jpg
rnkxdcj.jpg

1 hour ago, ACCEL said:

I have read a lot of nonsense on this forum so I will avoid it as I did all the time.

I just read that the Scarabeo Light was sold in the states as the 500ccm version, which is a Piaggio Master aggregate. 

Also somebody wrote that the Scarabeo 200ie Light with the CA03 aggregate is equipped with a carburetor instead fuel injection which is not true.

gave me a instant headache.

Sorry no direct help but have you tried looking at the spares micro fiche for that model and getting a part number? Once you have a part number you can cross reference other models. 

Locks normally come in about 5 bits so you can build them to your key.

11 minutes ago, Nobbi1977 said:

Fowler’s say no longer available but I cannot find the Aprilia Scarabeo being made as late as 2015 on any of the listings.

https://www.fowlersparts.co.uk/parts/view/JC92300X92000

This looks close though?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/133319902118

My view on Aprilia parts in the UK is if Fowlers can't get it then you won't find it in the dealer network, Ebay Italy is a happy hunting ground.