OCD

Edit Function Stopped Working For Me Today

PC Windows 10 current version of Firefox

https://www.tamiyaclub.com/showroom_model.asp?cid=99369&id=2400

I tried three separate times to edit this showroom entry but got this error message each time. Strangely a few of the photos updated even though the entry didn't show up in thew "Updates" column. Description, captions, etc. are all unchanged. Worked fine for me yesterday but suddenly started erasing my edits this afternoon. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong but I logged in and out, cleared cookies, and shut off Adblocker, and still all three attempts resulted in this error page:

Screenshot_2020-04-13 500 - Internal server error .png

@TWINSET

@netsmithUK @TWINSET

Tried again this morning and some progress. I was able to edit the description this time, but the photos are still responding very strangely. Some photos have uploaded while others will not. Captions simply won't update at all. The showroom entry has however appeared in the "Updates" row on the front page. Please let me know if there's something I can do to or something I'm doing incorrectly. Just looking to refresh my showroom after a 4-year hiatus :D

Thank you in advance!

Edit: I've found a workaround that involves uploading one photo at a time, which also seems to activate the captions. Time consuming but does produce some results.

• Like 1

@OCD I'm not a mod here any more, so don't login as often as I used to (haven't been since last April) - As far as I know, the active mod team now is Netsmith and ACPRC

• Like 1

On 4/14/2020 at 12:23 AM, OCD said:

PC Windows 10 current version of Firefox

https://www.tamiyaclub.com/showroom_model.asp?cid=99369&id=2400

I tried three separate times to edit this showroom entry but got this error message each time. Strangely a few of the photos updated even though the entry didn't show up in thew "Updates" column. Description, captions, etc. are all unchanged. Worked fine for me yesterday but suddenly started erasing my edits this afternoon. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong but I logged in and out, cleared cookies, and shut off Adblocker, and still all three attempts resulted in this error page:

Screenshot_2020-04-13 500 - Internal server error .png

@TWINSET

I'm getting that a lot as well. Thought it was due to lockdown, everybody on at once. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TWINSET said:

@OCD I'm not a mod here any more, so don't login as often as I used to (haven't been since last April) - As far as I know, the active mod team now is Netsmith and ACPRC

Really? No ceremony or anything? Haven't you been a mod here for like 38 years?

Going to miss you :wub:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, OCD said:

Really? No ceremony or anything? Haven't you been a mod here for like 38 years?

Going to miss you :wub:

Lol. Shhhhhh. TWINSET's only 25.

He should have his name displayed in Red and blue though, (Tamiya colours) Was going to say gold.  Or a medal of recognition under his username.

@netsmithUK

Lol, how many netsmiths are there?

Do we get a prize for hacking a test account?

6 minutes ago, wolfdogstinkus said:

Lol. Shhhhhh. TWINSET's only 25.

He should have his name displayed in Red and blue though, (Tamiya colours) Was going to say gold.  Or a medal of recognition under his username.

He deserves no less than a medal of honor and retirement Rolex. Andy's probably spent more time in the mod seat than Netsmith himself. :blink:

10 minutes ago, wolfdogstinkus said:

@netsmithUK

Lol, how many netsmiths are there?

Do we get a prize for hacking a test account?

:lol:

https://www.tamiyaclub.com/member.asp?id=49066