Sign in to follow this  
burakol

3d part design

Hello, 

While patiently waiting for the parts I ordered, I was thinking if anyone has, or know where I can find a steering knuckle design for GF01/TL01. Mine broke and I really wanted to run it with a new motor. Apparently the part I ordered won't be here until May. I do have access to a 3d printer at home. 

Or maybe even a design for a similar rig and I can just remix it to fit my car? In exchange I dont mind printing a part if needed. Thanks. 

7 minutes ago, burakol said:

Hello, 

While patiently waiting for the parts I ordered, I was thinking if anyone has, or know where I can find a steering knuckle design for GF01/TL01. Mine broke and I really wanted to run it with a new motor. Apparently the part I ordered won't be here until May. I do have access to a 3d printer at home. 

Or maybe even a design for a similar rig and I can just remix it to fit my car? In exchange I dont mind printing a part if needed. Thanks. 

Are the TL-01 ones the same?

YIToiF7.jpg

I have a few NIP if you need

1 hour ago, burakol said:

Yes! Are you based in the US? Will you be willing to sell it to me? 

Ahhh US, sorry in the UK. Keep forgetting we have a lot of brothers across the pond.

10 minutes ago, Honza said:

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2909394

Whole M-03, knuckles should be same as TL-01. But I cannot confirm it's 1:1 copy, I never tried to print it

Thanks... I will try to print later after I print the face shield... I also found knuckle for a TL-01B and I am in the process of modifying it the similar design for a TL-01... I will also try it out... 

22 minutes ago, Nobbi1977 said:

Ahhh US, sorry in the UK. Keep forgetting we have a lot of brothers across the pond.

No worries.. thanks for looking out.. cheers!

Well, the M-03 was easier to modify... The length was spot on, but the holes are smaller and won't allow the ball bearings to fit in... I had to re-scale it but the overall dimension changed... I am in the process of trying  to retain the external dimensions, but try to enlarge the holes to make the bearings fit...