Wooders28

VRC ,3 channel adapters, for use with Virtual RC.

The Glasgow RC club have some of the VRC adapters for sale.

We've got the 3 channel version, meaning of you've a 3rd channel option on your transmitter, you can use that to be marshalled, instead of having to hit the , spacebar.

100% of the money is going towards the running of the club.

Currently heat shrinked in ,fairly robust, heat shrink, but , looking into 3D printed boxed version, but that will depend on interest.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/230507693979737?view=permalink&id=1133353393695158&fs=1&focus_composer=0 

If you've not seen or heard about VRC, it's virtual rc racing done online. This device plugs into your RC reciever ,and allows you to control the car ,with your own transmitter! 

http://www.vrcworld.com/

3rd channel for marshalling??

I didn't know such a thing was possible!

2 minutes ago, Peter_B said:

3rd channel for marshalling??

I didn't know such a thing was possible!

Yeah, seemingly you can reprogramme the chip ,to run a 3rd channel (and more no doubt).

I left it to the computer boffins in the club to sort that out 🙄😁

One of the guys have also set up a thing (technical term?😏) on , "Discord"  , which is working quite well (it's an app for a phone)

All the UK clubs have been added,  so club members can talk to each other during any live races, or you can join another clubs chat etc. Also just general sections ,for tips and set ups etc (type, not live chat).

5 minutes ago, Wooders28 said:

Yeah, seemingly you can reprogramme the chip ,to run a 3rd channel (and more no doubt).

I left it to the computer boffins in the club to sort that out 🙄😁

One of the guys have also set up a thing (technical term?😏) on , "Discord"  , which is working quite well (it's an app for a phone)

All the UK clubs have been added,  so club members can talk to each other during any live races, or you can join another clubs chat etc. Also just general sections ,for tips and set ups etc (type, not live chat).

Well you've just cost me 15 quid lol :P

I'll probably be able to sell my 2 channel on once the new one arrives.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Peter_B said:

Well you've just cost me 15 quid lol :P

I'll probably be able to sell my 2 channel on once the new one arrives.

I think as long as this lockdown stays, you won't have any problems selling it on.