Calvino

Next Schumacher Classic Release?

I’m a big fan of re-release kits, for me it’s being able to get kits I always wanted as a kid but couldn’t afford. 

Over the last few years Schumacher have entered the market with the Cat XLS & the Topcat. Anyone have an information on the next Schumacher Classic release?

Personally i’d like to see the Storm truck, cougar 2, Bosscat or Cat 2000, but there’s a few other kits in the timeline if Schumacher is working in chronological order. Procat or Cougar could be next although to me they are quite similar to the 2 already released. The Shotgun might not be a bad option?

I just hope Schumacher continue do the Re-release path so we can get to the kits I mentioned eventually.

• Like 1

A new Schumacher buggy would be fantastic.  I also hope for a new re release! They are so special to build, and I love their driving characteristics.

is CAT2K old enough for retro status and events yet??
if so, it'd be great to build a new one of those again.

although I don't think it's quite old enough yet. but one can dream

Surely there must be another RERE round the corner after the Cougar Laydown stock and Cat L1 EVO release.
Any Schumacher insider information???

On 5/2/2020 at 6:02 PM, stulec52 said:

is CAT2K old enough for retro status and events yet??
if so, it'd be great to build a new one of those again.

although I don't think it's quite old enough yet. but one can dream

its old enough here in the uk! anything up to 1998 i believe over here, i have one to use at the iconic revival meeting this summer if it goes ahead..

16 hours ago, catman79 said:

its old enough here in the uk! anything up to 1998 i believe over here, i have one to use at the iconic revival meeting this summer if it goes ahead..

when that car out it was quite literally leaps and bounds ahead of anything they had brought out previously (IMHO)
  honestly though, I think they might wait for an anniversary release ??  I mean it'll be 30 years since it came out pretty soon :-)