Andyfish2000

WTB - Flysky GT3C

Before I go elsewhere thought I would check to see if anyone has a FlySky GT3C set they was planning on selling.

Thanks

Nice handset for the money, I had one last year which got sold on with a FAV as part of a RTR bundle.

I’ll upgrade my GT3B handset when the prices comeback down again.

Hi, have none sadly. I do have a Flysky IT4-S though and thought I would recommend it. It is an exceptionally nice transmitter. Touch display with very intuitive programming - much more so than Sanwa which I also own. It feels like a quality item when holding it, much more so than the brand would suggest. The price can be good, and then buying extra receivers costs next to nothing (8GBP or so from the far east).

If you look for such a set be sure to buy the version ending on an -S. The first version without the -S is compatible with much fewer receivers and had a few bugs.

Thanks J, but this is just for bashing in the garden with the kids so I cannot see the point in spending over double for the IT4-S.  I'm only paying additional for the GT3C over GT3B because I like the idea of the lipo version with USB charging otherwise would have gone for another B.

• Like 1

On 4/29/2020 at 9:09 PM, Andyfish2000 said:

Thanks J, but this is just for bashing in the garden with the kids so I cannot see the point in spending over double for the IT4-S.  I'm only paying additional for the GT3C over GT3B because I like the idea of the lipo version with USB charging otherwise would have gone for another B.

True enough. If you need more transmitters for running several cars simultaneously, you need to think price. If you have one transmitter for all (is what I have, and then cheaper sets for the kids' cars) then ease of use and programming does become worthwhile.

Also, here in DK we just had an IT4-S for sale second hand, never used, for 55GBP.

hahahaha.  Well, would you believe it, my daughter just tried an old 27mhz futaba stick controller and preferred it!!!!  So, what is the equivalent budget 2.4ghz stick controller with cheap receivers to the GT3C?

• Haha 1

On 5/2/2020 at 6:32 AM, Andyfish2000 said:

hahahaha.  Well, would you believe it, my daughter just tried an old 27mhz futaba stick controller and preferred it!!!!  So, what is the equivalent budget 2.4ghz stick controller with cheap receivers to the GT3C?

There is the Flysky FS i6. You also need kits to lock the movement to a single axis on each stick though as they are designed for planes. Not much around in sticks. Futaba make the 2HR which is very basic and it doesn't have multi model memory and rx are expensive.

Thanks Jonathon. I’ve also done some searching today and hadn’t realised it would be so difficult. So, I’ve spoken to my daughter and agreed that wheel controller it is.

with that in mind, I am still after a flysky GT3C.