No Cheese Tonight

Wanted: Aluminium Buggy Champ Chassis UK

I don't think anyone is selling them in the UK as far as I can tell.

I just bought 2 of these last Saturday, and they arrived yesterday despite the delivery estimate of June/July. So postage was a bit pricey, but very quick from South Korea.

They are serious slabs of metal, and after fitting the first one last night I'm very happy with it. Looking forward to fitting the other one later on today.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/vintage-tamiya-sand-scorcher-rought-rider-super-champ-alloy-chassis-3T/332547938863?hash=item4d6d66da2f:g:n1MAAOxyjK1RBSnv

• Like 1

I have one like this you can have for £22.50 posted;

s-l1600.jpg

Will post up some pics of actual chassis tonight if you're interested

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, TWINSET said:

I have one like this you can have for £22.50 posted;

Will post up some pics of actual chassis tonight if you're interested

Yes very interested, thanks

1 hour ago, Fuijo said:

I just bought 2 of these last Saturday, and they arrived yesterday despite the delivery estimate of June/July. So postage was a bit pricey, but very quick from South Korea.

Thanks Fuijo, I was hovering over the Buy button of those yesterday, that seller has also got some great wheels but then the postage wouldn't combine and thought with a bit of extra customs charge on top price was getting well out of hand!

25 minutes ago, No Cheese Tonight said:

Thanks Fuijo, I was hovering over the Buy button of those yesterday, that seller has also got some great wheels but then the postage wouldn't combine and thought with a bit of extra customs charge on top price was getting well out of hand!

No worries. I didn't get hit for import duty because the value was below what they start charging for. Might be worth checking what it is in the UK so you can stay below it. I can't remember what it is, I've been awol from the UK for a while now.

Twinset's one looks pretty sturdy, and has the bits on the sides that will protect the radio box a bit better.

I've got one of these that I bought from Twinset years ago , it's on my Sand Scorcher , they are excellent , you won't be disappointed :)