Sign in to follow this  
GTodd

Wanted NIB Zahhak or TRF201

Hey gang, my restoration of the RC10 worlds is nearly complete, man am I impressed. But now I want the Tamiya version.

Just a year ago you could buy the TRF201 from Tamiya USA for 175. Seeing how I want it, and now it's hard to find I don't mind someone making some money, but Im also not going to spend $500 either.

So who has a TRF201 NIB or Zahhak and wants to sell it?

15 hours ago, GTodd said:

Hey gang, my restoration of the RC10 worlds is nearly complete, man am I impressed. But now I want the Tamiya version.

Just a year ago you could buy the TRF201 from Tamiya USA for 175. Seeing how I want it, and now it's hard to find I don't mind someone making some money, but Im also not going to spend $500 either.

AsiaTees has one BNIB for about $135 plus shipping... depending on where you are, you can probably get it for less than $190 shipped?

wait what? a trf201?

On 5/5/2020 at 11:16 AM, burakol said:

AsiaTees has one BNIB for about $135 plus shipping... depending on where you are, you can probably get it for less than $190 shipped?

On 5/4/2020 at 7:22 PM, GTodd said:

Just a heads up...  the Zahhak is back at Tamiya USA for $110.70

37 minutes ago, kwkenuf said:

Of course. I just ordered a Kyosho Ultima re-re 10 minutes ago. This Zahhak may have changed my order. Oh well, I'm sure the Ultima won't disappoint.

1 hour ago, kwkenuf said:

SHUT UP! Ordered!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GTodd said:

SHUT UP! Ordered!

Lol!  Tamiya USA was showing they were discontinued for a while, and I figured they were done forever.  Then I happen to notice they were back in the active listings, just out of stock.  I got the email notification yesterday that they were back in stock, so I ordered two kits!

Of course after i spend $50 for 2 sets of L parts shipped from Germany tamiya usa gets them for $18 shipped lol

if anyone needs a set of L parts ill do $15 shipped in the US

dm me

On 6/4/2020 at 3:49 PM, Rb4276 said:

Of course after i spend $50 for 2 sets of L parts shipped from Germany tamiya usa gets them for $18 shipped lol

if anyone needs a set of L parts ill do $15 shipped in the US

On 6/6/2020 at 9:43 PM, rwordenjr said:

Thanks guys, just ordered one myself from tamiyausa!

Same here.  It will be the worst named car I've ever owned but I'm gonna make it a runner for sure.