Doc Hollywood

Blitzer beetle parts needed

Hi All

I am looking for some rear tyres a sticker sheet and also a pinion for my blitzer beetle I bought from @Grumpy pants  As want to make a really nice job of the blitzer beetle.

many thanks all happy VE day also

Looks like you need a 13T or 15T pinion Doc.

I think I found a loose 15T in my spares yesterday, I’ll post a picture up for you and if it is the right part I’ll send it you.

All the best

Simon 

Hi Simon

it is a 13T pinion I need the manual doesn't show a 15T pinion but can you fit a 15 tooth pinion

Regards James  

On 5/9/2020 at 8:49 AM, Doc Hollywood said:

Hi Simon

it is a 13T pinion I need the manual doesn't show a 15T pinion but can you fit a 15 tooth pinion

Regards James  

Hi Doc,

Apologies for being slow on this- I read this link re the pinions click on the replies.

I am pretty sure I have a 15T in my spares, but I couldn't tell you what it came from, I'll post a picture up later for you.

Best wishes

Simon

Thanks Simon

I didn't know that you could fit a 15t pinion that is most helpful thank you for the link to the post it is much appreciated. Don't worry I am in no rush as doing the ford cosworth at the moment and fixing my broken cars in the mean time. is the pinion new also is it a steel one out of curiosity.

regards Doc

5 hours ago, Doc Hollywood said:

Thanks Simon

I didn't know that you could fit a 15t pinion that is most helpful thank you for the link to the post it is much appreciated. Don't worry I am in no rush as doing the ford cosworth at the moment and fixing my broken cars in the mean time. is the pinion new also is it a steel one out of curiosity.

regards Doc

Here you are Doc, have any or all of them if they are any use to you.

image.jpg

Thank you Simon

It is much appreciated but I don't really have a use for them I have been thinking hard whether any of my cars use any of the pinions in the photo and I cant think of any so will have to leave them as there might be some one that really needs them. I am sorry Simon.

Kind regards James

1 hour ago, Doc Hollywood said:

Thank you Simon

It is much appreciated but I don't really have a use for them I have been thinking hard whether any of my cars use any of the pinions in the photo and I cant think of any so will have to leave them as there might be some one that really needs them. I am sorry Simon.

Kind regards James

My pleasure James.

Just shout if they can be of use to you, I am more than happy to post them out.

I don't need or want anything for them.

Best wishes

Simon