Crashboxdummy

Holiday Buggy shocks

Have started building my re re holiday buggy.  What a pain building those friction shocks! :ogood job a had a vice in the shed to grip the bottom part.  

Has anybody upgraded the shocks on a HB as I am keen to replace them with oil filled shocks.  Would be grateful for any suggestions / links :D

Dt-03 oil shock kit is probably quickest and cheapest way

Part number 54567

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Oil shocks make a huge difference. Had Super Fighter GR with the same friction shocks. Then bought a Sand Viper. Night and day difference, with the friction shocks I struggled to get the power from a Torque Tuned down. Run a Super Stock RZ in the Sand Viper. Both have the DT02 chassis the same as the re release Holiday Buggy. 

• Thanks 1

I got a set of Ansmann DT-02 shocks for my Holiday Buggy. The nice thing about them is that the shock caps are smaller than Tamiya CVA's so you don't have to mount the front shocks upside down. I don't think it matters, I just like the look better.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the assistance guys.  I appreciate the help.  

I dug into my spare bits box and found a set of oil filled shocks, Which were on another model previously and were just the right size.  One was broken but luckily had some spare parts to repair.  Problem solved!

• Like 1