jeppe94

Vintage Schumacher CAT 2000 98 interest check

Hi there!

Cleaning out garage and have this 98 collecting dust. Came across this site when I was searching for people who might be interested.

It worked properly last time it was driven, about 10 years ago or so. Dont know if I dare to recharge it since the batterys might be outdated, what do you think?

I have alot of spareparts. Eventually more than in the pic. Even have the original carton with manual!spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Some part have started to collect some rust, and is probably in need for some love.

Feel free to ask me questions, I'll try to respond the best i can.

I am located in sweden and posting would be possible.
Far as price conserned, its kind of what is offered and would be worth of shippment since I dont have much clue about this stuff. 

unnamed (2).jpg

unnamed (5).jpg

unnamed.jpg

Might be worth saying where abouts in the world you are as there are members all over the world on here. Any idea what sort of price you are looking for and would you post?

• Thanks 1

I'd be interested for the right price. How much are you after

I would also be interested in the lot or at least some of the spare parts you have.

I am rebuilding a Cat 2000 and need:

Front co-axial driveshaft - part no. U1511Y
Motor plate - part # U1493G
Motor Heatsink - part # U1494H
Front hub carrier - U1478S
Steering yoke - U1478R
Belt tensioner - U1512Z

It looks like your driveshaft is different but I spy a motor plate and heat sink in the toolbox