TWINSET

Big Lunchbox?? - Proline ’70s Rock Van Clear Body For 313mm Wheelbase Trucks

Scaler LB?

’70s Rock Van Clear Body for 12.3" (313mm) Wheelbase Scale Crawlers - SKU: 3552-00 ($43.95)

’70s Rock Van Tough-Color (Black) Body for 12.3" (313mm) Wheelbase Scale Crawlers - SKU: 3552-18 ($51.95)

95709329_3018684388192934_56346585200800

Interesting, been considering a new body for my SCX10 for a long time, this might be a new direction :)

Def needs a wizard mural on the side with a portal window. I thought the same thing for the Kyosho Madvan body, IIRC it was Clod sized though.

think I like it.  I'm not sure.  I'm not 100% sure if it will look right on my Class 2 rig, which is the one I want to re-shell for whenever we get a crawling season.  I see they've made the arches nice and big, so maybe it will look better over bigger wheels - it looks a bit out of proportion on that chassis.

I'm not too fond of the proportions of this body, but it struck me that it could possibly be suitable for a baja racer.  Despite being quite fascinated by all the types of cars that have been turned into baja racers, I've never thought about a US van before. Google came up with very few photos. 

James Garner's Olds Cutlass "Banshee" at the bottom of the photo has fascinated me for a long time though, and now that Kyosho has a Chevelle, replicating James Garner's successor to the Banshee wouldn't be too hard.

5f5ab7a36a944bb646afab2fbb5f1a07--baja-b

311aeb0ca96aedc121a4f7bcd90e10e4.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

baja-500-offroad-race-mexico-ford-econol

• Like 2

I want to like it.  I had monster truck use in mind when I heard it was coming. Now that I see it...I don't know. As others have said, the proportions are off. While it may be beneficial to crawling (I don't know, I like to send my monsters sailing over rocks, not crawling over them), I don't like how much higher the front bumper is compared to the rear. The whole body looks a little squashed down too. Sorry if I'm coming off as too critical, its just my opinion on the aesthetics . I'm glad Proline made the effort.

• Like 2