Rhino1977

Left over parts and electrical gremlins post build

I have finally received and built the Aqroshot and I have a few left over bits, some more obvious than others (screws, plastics) - is this fairly normal? I have been pretty slow and methodical. Receiver cap for example won't fit my particular receiver (fine), spare pinion screw, servo heads, suspension spacers, etc.

More of an issue is that (1) my steering is reversed and (2) I have no reverse on throttle - using supplied Tamiya motor and ESC and a Carson Reflex Pro 3 control / receiver. Sure it is simple, but I am out of ideas.

Have my old MR wheels with Schumacher vs on the back, seem to fit the hex ok.

Now for the body!

All explanations welcome - just please idiot proof them! Cheers, Rhino

Tamiya includes extra parts, screws, fasteners, etc with their kits. The manual indicates that these can be used as spares.

If the steering is reversed, simply swap the channel direction on your transmitter.

Many ESCs have the ability to deactivate reverse for use in race classes where it is not permitted. It might be worth checking the instructions as to how to reactivate it.

Thanks Turnip - forward / rev sorted. Pretty sure I have all the right bits (and remember back in the day that you got some odd spares - normally none of them the most likely to break items!).

Just need to sort the left right thing as I cannot seem to reverse the steering control (they all seem to be channel and trim buttons, not a switch back) - back to the manual but at least one problem is solved, thanks.

No, got it. Just need to play with the settings - when I used to do this there were two sticks with a trim on each, not braking, etc.! Lol

• Like 1