Sign in to follow this  
whahooo

Modelcraft/Flysky,GoolRC/Absima all the Same??

Hello,

i got a Modelcraft GT3.2 2,4 GHz Transmitter and a Receiver. I had an old Modelcraft Receiver laying around that was not binding with my other 2,4GHz Transmitter(Don`t know the Brand) and managed to bind it with my new Transmitter.

I saw that GoolRC, Absima, Modelcrat and Flysky Transmitter look all the Same. Can i i Bind Flysky or Absima Receivers with my Modelcraft Transmitter?

9 hours ago, whahooo said:

Hello,

i got a Modelcraft GT3.2 2,4 GHz Transmitter and a Receiver. I had an old Modelcraft Receiver laying around that was not binding with my other 2,4GHz Transmitter(Don`t know the Brand) and managed to bind it with my new Transmitter.

I saw that GoolRC, Absima, Modelcrat and Flysky Transmitter look all the Same. Can i i Bind Flysky or Absima Receivers with my Modelcraft Transmitter?

There are a lot of rebrandsĀ of the Flysky radio gear, Hobbyking do it too. They should work as long as the protocol is the same, Flysky use AFHD or something, but there is also DSM, FHSS and FAAST and probably others too.

• Like 1

Usually it will have the protocol marked on the rx. If not you will have to check the manual.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The Protocol is AFHDS

What Flyskx receiver can i Usr whith the TX safely?