My servo went a bit crazy, moving on its own. Now my esc (TBLE-02) has a flashing red light and beeps. There is no power to the receiver (Abisma) either. Is the Esc now dead? Ive tried resetting it, but still the flashing red light and beeping. Will buying a new esc fix this or is there anything else I can try? I just don't want to buy new parts if I don't need to. 

That sounds more like a receiver issue than an ESC one. If the BEC in the TBLE-02 had gone, the servo would have stopped moving altogether, not started moving erratically. The beeping and flashing red light also suggest a receiver issue as this is what the ESC does when it is not receiving a signal. 

• Like 1

Many thanks for your advice. What you say would seem to be right. The receiver seems to dead. I will try and get one from my nearest model shop and hope that fixes it and I can get my Sand Viper running again.

No, nothing unusal. The servo went a bit crazy, moving on its own. Then I could get no power to the reciever. ive changed to a Quicrun 1060 esc and all ok now.

Was it a digital servo? I've used the Tamiya TSU-06 servo with the TBLE-02S ESC and after two runs the esc was broken.