With all due respect, can a moderator please respond to let me know how the upload photo thing works? i am a subscriber. i paid to use tamiyaclub. Why am i limeted to uploads on the forum? Is there an overall limit on pics? my ailility to upload is now 0.23 mb. Why does my ability to upload a pic keep going down? 

There is a 50mb cap I believe. Best to reduce file sizes and such if uploading directly. Or many put them up on other filesharing sites.

Apparently it is 48.83 MB actually, but close to 50. Under 'My Account' --> 'Attachments'.

Admittedly it isn't explained very well. As best I can tell it's become a bit of a rite of passage. Every so often a new member (myself included) will post a baffled message to this same affect.

Have a read of this thread there is a bit of a tutorial in the first post, also I believe NetsmithUK follows this thread to so should be able to help if needed.

• Like 1

As re-bugged said there is a cap for everyone on the size total size of images you can upload to forum software. you can get around this limit by hosting your images elsewhere and linking to them. For subscribers I provide that 'elsewhere' in the form of tcphotos.net which I can set up for Subscribers upon request. Its a completely separate site so I have to do everything manually rather than it just being automatic when subscribing - and yes thinking about it that option is not made clear enough to new subscribers which I'll correct. I'll set you up an account there shortly and send you the details

Cheers

Chris