Sign in to follow this  
ChrisRx718

Flysky IT4S Radio

I'm in a bit of a bind (!)

I have 2 radio's on 2 spectrums, an Etronix ET1115 which has 10-model memory and a useful LCD screen for modifying end-points and all sorts of other stuff, and a Flysky GT2B which I bought for my cheaper runners as the receivers for the Etronix (HobbyKing HK3100) are discontinued and incredibly pricey even 2nd hand!

I'm thinking the IT4S will be a solid investment because it has all the functionality of a GT3C without looking toy-like and flimsy whilst also being backwards-compatible with the FS-GR3E receivers which cost about £5 each! 

I don't need all the fancy telemetry and sensors the radio comes with, but I can't find it for sale without them.

I'm looking at about £80 for this radio.

I know there will be better stuff out there but for the money? I'm not sure. I've read a lot of reviews and many of the negative ones are either from people who are expecting it to be able to do really complicated stuff, people who are disappointed it couldn't be hacked (like the GT3C) or people having issues with binding.

Does anyone on TC have any experience with this transmitter?

I know the newer Flysky Noble NB4 is faster, better built etc. but it doesn't have that backwards-compatibility and spare receivers are ~ £20 each, so for someone like me with 20-odd models it becomes incredibly expensive!

Any help / advice gratefully received!

it4s.jpg

$20 for receivers ? That’s a bargain ! My receivers currently for futaba set up are $40 each and I’ve got 7 cars hooked up. I just switched to hitec tx and the receivers for that are around $25

I don't have the it4s but have found flysky generally to he very good for the price. Just checked Banggood and all 29 reviews give it 5 stars so that has to count for something right? Have ypu checked RCTech for a thread? There is usually a thread for everything there 

On 6/7/2020 at 5:43 PM, ChrisRx718 said:

Well I just ordered one, let's see how long it takes to arrive from China!

Sad times, seller on AliExpress is being a pain. Says he can't ship to my destination country, but dragging his heels with a refund. 

Does anyone else know of a retailer who can ship one?!!

banggood stock them. Found on amazon too, as "AKDSteel" quoting 6-10 days delivery.

I can't find it on Amazon, other than in the USA at $210 with an $80 shipping charge :lol:

I see the Banggood ones now. Annoyingly they don't offer a cheaper option to ship without the telemetry modules like some sellers on AliExpress. I might just have to bite the bullet.