Mario149

Where can I find Porsche decals?

I have a 911 RSR arriving in the next few days. My plan is to not do it as per the box art, but go for this colour scheme I've seen on the Singer website:

spacer.png

As such, I'm looking for some basic decals with "Porsche" in orange etc on them.

Can anyone point me in the direction of where I might be able to buy these? 

• Like 3

You know the kit includes the 'carrera' side decals but in red, right? Could that work?

Otherwise it's a custom job.

2 minutes ago, ChrisRx718 said:

You know the kit includes the 'carrera' side decals but in red, right? Could that work?

I didn't, but I'd need them in orange anyway

I had a quick look on MCI there and there's nothing bob on but a couple of options that might get you close enough with a few colour changes without going fully custom

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Juhunio said:

I had a quick look on MCI there and there's nothing bob on but a couple of options that might get you close enough without going fully custom

Yeah, I've just found them too. I'm wondering if they can do the standard decal sheet, but just swap the red to orange. That said, the red on the RSR box art looks very orangey in every pic/video I've seen of it, so maybe I just go with red/blue colour scheme instead of orange/blue

15 minutes ago, ChrisRx718 said:

It looks pretty red in this image of the RTR version:

top.jpg

Still looks pretty good! Am now thinking that I may not even need the side decals, might make it look a bit cleaner. Decisions decisions! 

56 minutes ago, ChrisRx718 said:

Hang on, just checked, that is a different kit (57874) to the currently available Porsche RSR, so I'm guessing you don't get that set of decals in it, only the martini set...?

That's the XB model (Xpert Built) - Ready To Run (RTR) made by Tamiya.

If you've ordered the kit or the body set, you'll receive the stickers like this:

RSR.thumb.jpg.11c28884be7afffcd3fe6c743f22291c.jpg

I think the singer is orange/blue, but you can drop MCI a mail that you only want the Porsche letters in orange. They are very helpful, and should be no full custom job.

19 minutes ago, Mario149 said:

At the risk of being cheeky, do you have a higher res pic? :)

Pm me your phone number and i will whatsapp it to you or email it to you. I only have a couple of a kb file upload size here