TLBE-02 prices

I’ve always bought reconditioned ESC for around £15 off ebay

at the moment they are +£30

whats going on world :(

luckily I’ve got receivers and servos coming out of my ears 

JJ

Crazy

Especially when they're worth about £5 :rolleyes:

Unfortunately it's the answer to everything, but Hobbywing 1060 for £12-odd is the best value for money.

• Like 1

Yes I found this too! Normally they're £14.99 and now they're £17.99 absolute cheapest. Prices for everything are high at the moment, just got to wait it out. 

Luckily I managed to snag one for a fiver a month ago via a kind forum member :D

I just sold one on ebay for $29 US (including shipping) and that's after I started the auction at $1. Crazy...

I bought two from jk-rc for £15 each, maybe a month ago ? don't appear from a search now, so maybe he's out of stock.

I didn't go with the hobbywing for the sole reason that the motor wires are a little short when going in a CW-01 chassis. Also, the Hobbywings were a little thin on the ground - modelsport want £20 are are still out of stock now.

The TBLE also has the advantage it can run brushless if you want.

I've also previously used these : https://www.modelsport.co.uk/etronix-probe-plus-2-0-brushed-wp-electronic-speed-controller/rc-car-products/397047

worked fine, but they are quite big, close to twice the size of the hobbywing!

Is it just me or has the world gone mad about Tamiya stuff in General.. 

I can't find a new racing fighter or black edition DT03 for less than $300AUD Delivered anywhere. 

All my local stores that usually had 40-50 kits in stock, all have like 2 or 3 kits left.

It's not like the current situation can make people want to buy tamiyas now instead of RTR cars.. :wacko:

2 hours ago, Problemchild said:

https://www.wonderlandmodels.com/products/tamiya-tble-02s-esc/

bargain - I’m sorry wonderland models but that’s exploiting the current situation 

JJ

:lol::lol::lol:

Honestly!!! What are they thinking. Even the RRP would never be that surely.

Unfortunately its shiz like that would put me off buying stuff from them. If im on the lookout for a kit that would have normally come with a TBle anyway, I would probably go and look at another seller rather than order separately (an not pay that!!!!)

53 minutes ago, Juls1 said:

Is it just me or has the world gone mad about Tamiya stuff in General.. 

I can't find a new racing fighter or black edition DT03 for less than $300AUD Delivered anywhere. 

All my local stores that usually had 40-50 kits in stock, all have like 2 or 3 kits left.

It's not like the current situation can make people want to buy tamiyas now instead of RTR cars.. :wacko:

Some prices are crazy, I saw an original blackfoot go on ebay for £180 last night. It was in pretty good condition but not 100%. TL-01s are fetching £80 or more.

I think we all underestimate how many people are actually into tamiya world wide ;)

the speed at which everything went out of stock was bonkers ;)

people are saving lots of money on fuel for commute/lunch at work/Costa coffees and spending it on tamiya kits ;)

JJ

your better of buying a hobbywing esc, I never use the tble-02s esc again the last one killed it self and a good motor, and I had 2 other ones that give me trouble and they are a pain to set up ,even if you do it right as what the manual says they won't work, I would never buy them  even if they are 5 euro, and I never bought them the ones I had come with a kit.

never had any problems with a hobbywing esc.

• Like 1

Worlds gone tamiya mad🤔

3 minutes ago, svenb said:

I'm struggling to understand why there's one on ebay with 6 bids at £21 plus postage at £3.70 and 13 hours to go when there's a buy it now at £19.95 free post 🤔

• Haha 2

On 6/14/2020 at 8:10 PM, ChrisRx718 said:

Unfortunately it's the answer to everything, but Hobbywing 1060 for £12-odd is the best value for money.

Good luck getting one for £12 atm, they're almost double!! 

But, yeah, I've sold a tble02s nip out of a kit, and bought a 1060 plus a 15t firebolt with the money.

just buy dt02 and 03 kits. u get the esc, motor and another build

On 6/14/2020 at 2:55 PM, Problemchild said:

I’ve always bought reconditioned ESC for around £15 off ebay

at the moment they are +£30

whats going on world :(

luckily I’ve got receivers and servos coming out of my ears 

JJ

and another build