Sign in to follow this  
Junior59

Shelter in Place Builds

Lunchbox Black Edition built for a friend and after doing the little details, I sent him pictures and decided to forgo the Vanessa decals.  I think it was a good choice as it looks pretty cool.  Now I want one in black too but have the regular Lunchbox waiting to be built.

fullsizeoutput_a16f.jpeg

kdT+vKVeTzWtzVzoNiZ0kw.jpg

FB96h4FqT+awPZPMCi8C3Q.jpg

• Like 3

Always thought the original Wild Willy was really cool and always wanted one.  Came across as Wild Willy 2 and was good enough.  Fun build and love all the little details that a hardbody can provide.  Need to keep practicing painting drivers. 

fullsizeoutput_a167.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_a168.jpeg

• Like 3

Got my hands on an original partly built Blitzer Beetle - one of my first Tamiya cars was the Monster Beetle and I recently built the Sand Scorcher and now I have the Blitzer Beetle.  Now, I want another Monster Beetle so I have all three at one time.  Love the stance of the Blitzer Beetle and it's perfect for what I do and that's just running on the streets or parking lots.

3PotCo0dTR+wg0F5eH1XZg.jpg

• Like 3

Another pic of my SF Giants themed beetle, took advantage of the black and orange and added an SF decal. Need to find black can Sport Tuned motor.

1498581450_PwCkQ5MSoWnaiAF9JN1xw.thumb.jpg.16f2baa8ebaf15e3ae67123a7d94a146.jpg

• Like 2

Loving those Bandito tyres on the BB :D

• Like 1

Rere Subaru Brat lexan body on a basic TT02 chassis with the short wheelbase 251 mm.  The Brat is one of my favorite Tamiya cars.  Also got plans to have a Brat body on a CCO1 chassis.

fullsizeoutput_a1cf.thumb.jpeg.65b9b820fa51fb71581fa2f9ef8d5ca4.jpegUYWcisFaT5WEqadvFXq4aQ.thumb.jpg.74857004ad5365fc07ac867c9265f9a3.jpg

• Like 4