Bennett Ironman

No stock anywhere 😞

Hotshot

TT02 SR

Maybe buy a kit to refurb?

ebay is awash with tamiya at the moment 

(albeit a bit pricey)

JJ

all my kit orders showed up about a week ago that i was waiting on. They started shipping dhl from japan, singapore, china hong kong to usa. Once it ships they all got here in 5-6 days. prior to that it was a month at least. I still have parts that i havent gotten from rcmart, three orders 2 of them are over a month as of now. the other one is who knows when. I had great success ording from fusion in the uk to usa.

Having far more troblr getting motors and esc though. So i feel your pain

I just got some hop ups from HK refunded by the seller unprompted stating  ‘all HK mail suspended until further notice’ TBH that was a blessing as I found them cheaper elsewhere :lol:

Just visited my lhs today, no dt03 or novafox, but a bunch of  those comical kits.  Strangest was that they had about 4 frog kits.  

Just visited my lhs today, no dt03 or novafox, but a bunch of  those comical kits.  Strangest was that they had about 4 frog kits.  

Wheelspin and Modelsport look to have some more kits in stock. Hotshot has popped up as 'in stock's now for example. Terra Scorcher showing as June 22nd.

Ordered a Blitzer Beetle yesterday 🙂

Ordered a Dark Impact from Wonderland, showing stock to arrive 25th June, fingers crossed.

12 hours ago, Pinoy808 said:

Not surprising really.  They are very overpriced for what they are.

Tower seems to have gotten a little bit of stock.  They’ve always had the bigwig through this pandemic.  Shows you hot ugly they are :)