Sign in to follow this  
whahooo

Custom Battry Labels anyone?

Hi,

I get confused with my Batterys sometimes. I'm using ony recargable Batterys in all my electronic toys.

I have a lot of Transmitters, handhelds like Gameboys ect., remotes of TVs and other stuff.

I was dreaming of custom Battery labes for each device, so i get them not interchanged.

So i would love to have some Tamiya labled ones, Nintendo labled, Sega labled and so on...

I would also be happy with funny knock of names of these companys as long as they presenting the usage of the  battery.

Does anyone does that?

Does anyone has Decals for that?

I lok for something like this:

https://www.tamiyaclub.com/showroom_model.asp?cid=134641&id=6187

4 minutes ago, Mark_C said:

If you just want labels to identify things you can get label makers, they print whatever you type in

pth110_brother_labelmaker_08_m_p.jpg

If you want proper stickers like the ones in your link you can probably find a printer who will make them if you give them a design, this sort of thing: https://www.stickeryou.com/en-gb/products/decals/535

I have one of these and I label every charger in my house haha

JJ

• Thanks 2

I also use the same as above, quick and easy to use. For when they are charge I also use charge caps

I'm thinking of propper labels that gives the Batteries a Design that make them look like they are made by Tamiya, Nintendo, Sega, ect.

But the Labelmachine is a good idea anyway. At home everything is pure Chaos....

I found someone that makes some Labels for me.

Does anyone use Custom Labels for their Batterypacks?
Im thinking to let someone design custom 80s style Labels (3 clored stripes, etc.) for my Batterypacks, they should show the Capacity, the Type of Battery and the Model.
It would be a little gag that has no prpper reason besides make to make all my generic Packs look cooler.
The Idea came to me with my 7 Cell Pack that i only using in my Clod, i had the Clodbuster guy as a spare Vinyl Decal so i popped him on to have a Clod specific Battery, but it is no prpper label....