Super ally

If you could only keep one.

Stadium Thunder. It's the only one that gets run, but it ticks all the boxes for me.

Now if the question was "if you had kept only one"... it might be different...

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Grumpy pants said:

If they all had to go I’d keep the Lunchbox.

Low value, robust, cheap to repair, easy to modify and tinker with, oodles of fun for the whole family and easy to theme. 

This was fighting for top place with my clod above. Because it was worded that I could only keep one, it was the clod.

If I was going to run the proverbial out of it, break it, fix it, rinse and repeat, and get my absolute moneys worth out of it, then the Lunchbox my other half bought for my birthday in 2009, has already achieved all that. I firmly believe the lunchbox, is the one rc you can have a good time with anywhere, by anyone, and smile if not laugh. 

New:

Zcnxg1Y.jpg

11 years later, Grandads Axe:

SPJnhen.jpg

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, berman said:

This was fighting for top place with my clod above. Because it was worded that I could only keep one, it was the clod.

If I was going to run the proverbial out of it, break it, fix it, rinse and repeat, and get my absolute moneys worth out of it, then the Lunchbox my other half bought for my birthday in 2009, has already achieved all that. I firmly believe the lunchbox, is the one rc you can have a good time with anywhere, by anyone, and smile if not laugh. 

New:

Zcnxg1Y.jpg

11 years later, Grandads Axe:

SPJnhen.jpg

Think i will have to get myself a lunchbox,seems very popular choice with members on here.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Super ally said:

Think i will have to get myself a lunchbox,seems very popular choice with members on here.

I don’t much time to bash my cars, most of my driving is from my racing, but the most used non race car I have is definitely my lunchbox runner (I have 2, 1 is new built)

• Like 5

It’s becoming a theme 😂 but I’d keep the Lunchbox too

In my case it was a Scooby Doo / Mystery Machine first build with my daughter 

I love the others but each means more to me than anyone else ... so I’d feel selfish putting any above the only one someone else really cares about ! 

• Like 3

I'm just glad I'm not the only one who had a Lunch Box birthday cake (as well as a Clod Buster one) at some point in his life...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Would defo be the boomerang for me. Loved it back in the 80's. There seems to be a lot of love for the clods whereas I really didn't like mine when I got it in 1990 I think it was. 

• Like 2

I don't have many cars to choose from, but I'd keep my OG Javelin. Besides having a lot of cool vintage mods, it also was my first.

• Like 1

Hotshot for me. 1st car I got when I got back into the hobby around 2012 and the car I drooled over and couldn't afford when I was 'racing' with my grasshopper in the mid 80's. Nothing quite like it.

• Like 1

On 6/28/2020 at 11:33 AM, SuperChamp82 said:

It’s becoming a theme 😂 but I’d keep the Lunchbox too

In my case it was a Scooby Doo / Mystery Machine first build with my daughter 

I love the others but each means more to me than anyone else ... so I’d feel selfish putting any above the only one someone else really cares about ! 

Like this one I built for my youngest daughter?  

1-F92-B6-A2-B69-B-465-F-8-F6-D-1-CF53199

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Exactly like that one @Grumpy pants !

She did 85% of it herself - including the paint bless her 🙌

I just had to tighten self tappers + gently help troubleshoot over enthusiastic electrics 😂

• Like 2

Also in my case, it's the emotions and sentimental value that win over everything else: if I could only keep one car, it would just have to be my Kyosho Big Boss. It's been with me since I was 8 years old, bought to me by my parents, and has delivered me cargo ship containers of fun and satisfaction ever since. Tough, reliable and always, always entertaining, I just couldn't part with it even though I've dumped much more money in other cars and their hop ups through the years.

Such choice is just not about money, it's what a car means to you, and as far as I can see you all seem to agree with that!

20191231-210318.jpg

20191231-210823.jpg

• Like 6

My XV01 would have to stay. It's my all-time favorite. Always fun to drive and tune, durable and loads of personality. Just a neat car.

Second place would be the Element Enduro that I just finished. A good trail rig is plain fun, and this one is superb.

How dare you!
I don't need this kind of negativity in my life.

Probably my Hornet. It was my first.

• Haha 5