topforcein

possible ghost caught on cam

ok so i have been watching u-tube videos from these guys for a while know as they do a lot from pripyat/chernobyl "they are called stalkers"

they have done a flat up and even got the lights to work as well as they stay there for what we would call a long time

the latest one was they went back to pripyat to see if the flat had been vandelalised by other stalkers it had in a way as they stole all the stuff they left from their last visit

so any way they settled down for the night and at around 13.58 into the video see what happens with a bottle of pop that sits on the table.

i was focusing on reflections on the bottle and you can see slight movement right at 13:57 before the bottle tips over.

and at the end someone appears to have a flashlight. when does a ghost ever need a flashlight?

Not hard evidence to me anyway.

Now that 42-Cylinders video is supernatural 

I'm a massive cynic, so I would have to say the bottle was probably just balanced on something and eventually temperature change, or gas loss from the liquid, etc. unbalanced it. A fizzy drinks bottle is not a very stable item...

15 hours ago, ACCEL said:

and at the end someone appears to have a flashlight. when does a ghost ever need a flashlight?

the flahlight at the end is in the entrance to the room and it is most likely other stalkers that may have trashed the flat we will see in the next video

5 hours ago, Gruntfuggly said:

I'm a massive cynic, so I would have to say the bottle was probably just balanced on something and eventually temperature change, or gas loss from the liquid, etc. unbalanced it. A fizzy drinks bottle is not a very stable item...

am the same if i see it i believe it 

if the base of the bottle was out of shape then perhapes it could fall off but you can see the bottle move as if it is being shoved and they do say that the camera pics up the light in night mode

Likely Kombucha with an active SCOBY.  It metabolized, produced pressure and launched the bottle right off the table.  (I clearly live in California to have made up that lot of BS)

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Gruntfuggly said:

my collection of plastic bottles outside in bags (recycle) they expand and contract all the time, sometimes they are really loud, popping and that plastic crinkle crackle sound.

sometimes it startles me.

• Haha 1