killa123

Striker hop up option's

I'm currently working on a striker but before I build it I'd like to add some hop ups to it but want too know what hop ups are available? Any help is appreciated 

Thanks 

CVA oil filled shocks,

Steel pinion

Full bearing set

Tamiya Fox or Wild one rims

Any of the Tamiya Hop Up brushed motors

An ESC

I fitted Super Astute/Dyna Storm rib spike front tyres on gold Fox rims on the front and Wild one/Hotshot rear tyres on my Sonic Fighter

That is pretty much it unless you want to drill the chassis and fit CRP bumpers etc from the Futaba FX-10, (similar car made by Tamiya for Futaba)

Cheers for that mate! Doubt I'll drill the chassis but the rest I'll buy 100% 

There were never many upgrades available for this car.  The items Snappy has listed is pretty much complete.  A word of note about fitting the CVA dampers, or any dampers, you'll need to use the Sonic Fighter front shock tower to fit dampers up front.  It's taller than the Strikers part.  The Sonic Fighter came equipped with CVA dampers in the kit , sort of a hopped up version of the Striker.  Some say it's even uglier, but I think both cars are fantastic.  Enjoy the build.

Ahh OK ill keep a look out for that part then, yeah people do call em ugly but I have a soft spot for them haha