Sign in to follow this  
Wickerd20

2017 Top Force coming from Hong Kong

Orders a re released Top force from Hong Kong. Took 60 days to come by ship. Can't wait :) I had almost given up hope, figured lost at sea.

• Haha 1

Yeah man, I've been waiting for my Egress body for 10 weeks!

I, too, have a Top Force coming from HK by ship.  Still hasn't gotten here yet.  Ordered May 19th.  In another two weeks I will begin to worry.

I also just received my Top Force. Ordered 4/30, arrived 7/1. About 60 days from HK to NJ.

I'm always a nervous wreck when ordering from rcmart..constantly starring at the trackin sitting in Chicago international for 8-10 days

Good to know I'm not the only one waiting on a Top Force from Honk Kong.  I ordered mine via Ebay on June 3.  Seller said something about it coming by boat and would be over a month.  I'm just gonna hurry up and wait.  

I'm thinking its because of the restrictions on airplanes flying and the vast majority of post/parcels still gets carried by civil aviation? So hopefully this should be getting better very soon? I'm just hoping we still get some sort of free trade deal with the EU when we leave and become in charge of our own destiny and have loads of successful trade deals with the rest of the world.....ehmmm yeah right:unsure:! Because its going to get very expensive me thinks:mellow: if we don't?

I got one off ebay.  Paid May 20 and received May 30 from Hong Kong.  Also ordered another kit from Asiatees and got it within 6-7 days.  

I can not figure out why RCMart is still charging extortion shipping prices and takes forever.  Why can other sellers in HK get it to me within 10 days for a reasonable shipping price?

1 hour ago, A-Baum said:

I got one off ebay.  Paid May 20 and received May 30 from Hong Kong.  Also ordered another kit from Asiatees and got it within 6-7 days.  

I can not figure out why RCMart is still charging extortion shipping prices and takes forever.  Why can other sellers in HK get it to me within 10 days for a reasonable shipping price?

AsiaTees is advertising that they are absorbing some of the shipping cost, where as RCMart is not? Not sure... 

But I did order some parts from StellaModels, another RC store based in HK... given that the parts were and light and small, the shipping was only $12 and I got it in 2 weeks. They did advise me of the possible longer transit time, but I didn't expect to receive it in 2 weeks... They used SFexpress as the courier. 

Meanwhile I have a couple motors I bought off ebay shipped from Shenzen May 7 and shipping has not updated since it said processed through facility. Too much of a crapshoot anymore.

14 hours ago, A-Baum said:

Meanwhile I have a couple motors I bought off ebay shipped from Shenzen May 7 and shipping has not updated since it said processed through facility. Too much of a crapshoot anymore.

It really depends on what shipping company they use... I bought my RC6GS from aliexpress directly from radiolink and they shipped it 2 weeks ago... status update shows it has arrived in the states as of today... they used Yanwen shipping... 

But the 2s Gartpot battery which I bought the same day as the radiolink still shows waiting for dispatch and i dont have an idea what shipping company they are using... 

Hey hey! It finally came, woot! Took 65 business days. Went from HK to New Jersey then down to me in GA. :)

Built it this weekend :) kyosho esc, gt 20 turn motor

IMG_20200712_174744.jpg

• Like 6

On 7/6/2020 at 7:11 AM, Wickerd20 said:

Orders a re released Top force from Hong Kong. Took 60 days to come by ship. Can't wait :) I had almost given up hope, figured lost at sea.

May 14 ordered and still Crickets for me

I’ve just been forking out the extra for express from rcMart. About 4 days from rcMart to my door in Australia, done this few times last few months.  

not sure how people manage to wait for freight by sea I simply don’t have the patience :D

• Haha 1

On 7/12/2020 at 10:51 PM, Wickerd20 said:

Hey hey! It finally came, woot! Took 65 business days. Went from HK to New Jersey then down to me in GA. :)

Built it this weekend :) kyosho esc, gt 20 turn motor

IMG_20200712_174744.jpg

We need to see the box aswell, I think (although is a close run thing with all the boxes) the topforce box art with the avante and egress are the best looking!.......oh the sand scorcher is a good one aswell and monster beetle! Actually scrub this post🤔 they are all good! 

Wickerd20:

Glad you have one on the way.  Previous poster did a great job on his.  I had a slow work week so I decided to dive into it.  Has the Tamiya carbon fiber chassis and shock towers, Tamiya high caps, and I think I got GPM metal uprights and steering hubs.  Chassis turned out great.  Unfortunately I'm at best a B+ when it comes to decals.  Had fun though... Here it is:

IMG_20200716_144706630_HDR.jpg

• Like 1

On 7/15/2020 at 5:38 PM, Juls1 said:

I’ve just been forking out the extra for express from rcMart. About 4 days from rcMart to my door in Australia, done this few times last few months.  

not sure how people manage to wait for freight by sea I simply don’t have the patience :D

i learned to be patient,the reason follows, order while building other projects and maybe, just maybe it'll arrive in time to be built.

on the other side of the coin too much patients and nothing gets done.:o...........................................😉

it just now arrived 8/3/20

On 8/2/2020 at 4:33 PM, ACCEL said:

i learned to be patient,the reason follows, order while building other projects and maybe, just maybe it'll arrive in time to be built.

on the other side of the coin too much patients and nothing gets done.:o...........................................😉

it just now arrived 8/3/20

This gives me hope! I ordered mine on May 26 so I should be seeing it within the next 2 weeks 😁

• Like 1

you should of seen the shipping label. i'm surprised it made it here at all.

not only was it torn, darn near look like it went partly through a shredder.

On 7/6/2020 at 7:22 PM, Champ85 said:

I, too, have a Top Force coming from HK by ship.  Still hasn't gotten here yet.  Ordered May 19th.  In another two weeks I will begin to worry.

It finally arrived today.  Box is a bit crushed, but not too bad considering it took over 70 days to get here.  I can't even leave feedback on eBay because it's been too long.  lol

You guys know that you can select shipping method at RC mart with Fedex and it only takes 5 to 8 business days. It's more expensive but 'm not waiting 80 business days.They have their own planes.

Only took approximately 2.5 months but mine made it with only slight box wear.  No customs fees either.  Is that commen for shipments to the US.  I open it up and looked at all the parts, everything looks great.  I must admit I'm pretty excited about this one but I have to finish my crawler first.  Can't have too many projects at one time 

On 8/11/2020 at 1:46 PM, Finnsllc said:

MIne showed up last week. still bundled and put away

And now they are on sale at tamiyausa for $206 shipped.  Isn't that a kick in the groin?