Sign in to follow this  
•Axle

2.4GHz Stick transmitter for children

Hi all,

As the title says, I’m trying to find a small stick transmitter with a receiver that’s in a case and not just wires and guts like what’s on Amazon. I have tried and tried to get my daughter used to a mini wheel transmitter which fits perfectly in her hands, but she now wants to take an old RC to the park because of the transmitter.

Any recommendations would be great.

Avoid the Absima £30 model. Its ok but the battery cover is slack and the throttle stick on mine occasionally jams on when you run full stick for a bit.

• Like 1

I used the Futaba 2HR for my son when he was 3. Its very basic and doesn't have EPA to slow it down, but taping a bit of foam in stopped the stick moving too far forward. Hes moved on to a 3PV now, but most of his friends prefer the stick transmitter when they haven't used rc cars before.

Look at the Flysky FSi6. It has EPA which is important to slow the car down. It does need some modifications though to make both sticks return to the centre, and some guides are good to limit movement to either forward/back or left/right

• Like 1