Hello, i want so promote "Wah Wah Models".

They have Cheap Stuff :D

They sell e.g. a Super Stock TZ for $16,- or a Grasshopper Black Edition (half or  3rd the Price of a local Price...) for $66,-
https://www.wahwahmodelshop.com/product/tamiya-53697-rc-motor-23t-brushed-540-super-stock-rz-copy-2/

They have a lot of Tamiyaproducts and Merch like Towels Shirts and Stuff like that.

• Like 1

Any Crybaby`s or Bad Horsies? Might as well combine my two favorite pastimes

1 hour ago, whahooo said:

Hello, i want so promote "Wah Wah Models".

They have Cheap Stuff :D

They sell e.g. a Super Stock TZ for $16,- or a Grasshopper Black Edition (half or  3rd the Price of a local Price...) for $66,-
https://www.wahwahmodelshop.com/product/tamiya-53697-rc-motor-23t-brushed-540-super-stock-rz-copy-2/

They have a lot of Tamiyaproducts and Merch like Towels Shirts and Stuff like that.

Despite my flippancy about wah wah pedals that is cheap as owt. £73 odd sterling by my rough calculations for a Jimny with esc is approx £50 cheaper than here (UK) Does anyone have a rough idea on postage from Hong Kong?

You can calculate the Price.

Take it in your Winkelwagen and klick on Checkout, you will get a Calkulation if you pick your Country.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, whahooo said:

You can calculate the Price.

Take it in your Winkelwagen and klick on Checkout, you will get a Calkulation if you pick your Country.

Yeah I had a look and with postage it works out about the same as here unfortunately.

Oh they are great! In the past I bought some rare TR-15T parts fom them via ebay. Prices where hot and shipping cost pretty low/normal. And they where quick. Thumbs Up!

Most of their inventory is incorrect. Says in stock then after you buy it, you're refunded and told they have no stock. Beware! Big waste of time. 

• Since wahwah cancelled two paypal purchases and refunded my money the next morning i dont have alot of confidence. Items listed are obviously not in stock. This is  WASTE OF TIME website. Ignore it

I have used Wah Wah a couple of times and my overall experience with them is good.

. Parts have been in stock and were shipped fast. I have mostly ordered Tamiya Mini 4WD items from them, so the typical inventory status might be different for other commodities. 

Also, they tend to save a bit on the packaging, and as I collect my Mini 4WD kits NIB, I don't order kits from them anymore because of the risk of damage to the packaging.

There's stuff on their site that either they do not have or they do not want to ship to Europe. 

They just refund you with no explanation which kinda sucks balls but there we go. 

I'd be happy to revise my comment if they get in touch and ship me a 211XM ;)

9 hours ago, Avante2001R said:

It’s fake!! 

What is the reason for claiming this? Several of us have ordered from Wah Wah and received the items without problems. If you don't like Wah Wah, that's of course perfectly OK, but an existing shop that delivers ordered items can hardly be called fake?

I tried to order something some time back sent them a few emails and never heard back -I remember the wah wah watermarks on Several of the product pictures and found several sites with so much items being in stock and silly low prices. I recall and email address at the bottom with Suzanne something or another @gmail.

If I’m mistaken then I happy to be educated.